Senior Technical Developer in Beaverton, OR
- Title: Senior Technical Developer
- Code: RCI-17451182
- Location: Beaverton, OR 97005
- Posted Date: 11/23/2022
- Duration: 6 Months
- Name:Prachi Saxena
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
If this is you, you’ll be working with Design, Color, Product Integrity and Product Management teams bringing to life each unique Basketball style where you’ll then get to see your product on our consumers!
You will manage your assigned assets and work collaboratively with your cross functional partners on creative solutions and execution before creating protos and tech packs for our factories. You will review proto’s and approval samples taking the styles through the creation process and ensuring to meet gates and dates to ensure on-time production capability.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
This position is within a team of dedicated Technical Developers, while regularly partnering with Apparel Designers, Graphic Designers, Product Line Managers, Color and Product Integrity. It reports directly to the Basketball Technical Development Director.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor's degree in apparel design, textile science or related field.
- Two years additional product creation experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- Minimum 2 years technical design/development experience in the apparel industry, which includes the apparel development process from inception through production including pattern making, grading, construction, materials, costing, manufacturing and quality
- Strong problem solving, organization and communication skills
- Experience interpreting design intent, offering alternative solutions, and acting as a technical resource
- Experience writing product specs and construction standards instructions.
- Experience working on 3D software (CLO/Browzwear)
- Experience working with factory vendors to ensure and improve manufacturability
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Experience using Adobe Illustrator, CAD Pattern Design software (Optitex) highly desired
- Proficiency with MS Office programs
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative, Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce. Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities, be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs, work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and industries. Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. p >