Digital Site Experience Coordinator in Beaverton, OR
- Title: Digital Site Experience Coordinator
- Code: RCI-17613269
- Location: Beaverton, OR 97003
- Posted Date: 11/23/2022
- Duration: 12 Months
- Name:Prachi Saxena
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖
We’d like this team member to be in the office Tuesday – Thursday and WFH Monday and Friday.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- We’re looking for a Digital Site Experience Coordinator, who will participate in the fastgrowing Digital business in North America, to help develop and execute the crossfunctional strategy for Client Digital platforms.
- This role focuses on setting up and executing seasonal priorities while ensuring the consumer journey is optimized on client.
- The candidate needs to have a sharp attention to detail, interest in e-commerce business, curiosity for marketplace and product trends, ability to learn analytics/new reporting tools and strong communication skills.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
- You’ll be working cross-functionally with partners in multiple areas of the business (i.e. merchandising, planning, brand, merch ops) as the link tying together the seasonal assortment and all category marketing campaigns.
- You’ll also own analyzing reporting and analytics to pull out unique insights to share back with leadership and other key partners to drive the business forward.
- Responsibilities of a Site Experience Coordinator include seasonal product readiness, collection creation, consumer journey auditing, marketing campaign assistance and internal keyword search maintenance.
- Based on takeaways and analytics, you will execute changes on Client platforms while working across all Digital channels to create a compelling digital consumer journey.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
- You will be working with others within Site Experience, Platforms, Site Ops, Merchants, Planners, Brand partners and multiple other functions within the Client Direct ecosystem.
- The site experience role is a critical connection point across all areas of the Digital business.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-3 years’ experience in digital commerce or retail
- Strong proficiency with MS Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Ability to work under tight timelines with precise accuracy
- Strong communication skills and ability to clarify or resolve discrepancies
- Ability to multitask and identify priorities
- Experience working cross-functionally recommended
- Client product knowledge is highly preferred
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative, Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce. Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities, be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs, work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and industries. Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. p >