Associate Director - Global Marketing in East Hanover, NJ
- Title: Associate Director - Global Marketing
- Code: RCI-8176
- RequirementID: 104067
- Location: East Hanover, NJ 07936
- Posted Date: 12/07/2022
- Duration: 3 Months
- Salary ($): 132.20 - 140.64 per Hourly
- Name:Sagar Shah
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 233
AD - Product Marketing, Product Marketing Head - Country, Group Marketing Manager, Global Marketing Associate Director, Global New Product Associate Director Cross Cultural
- Operations Management and Execution People Leadership Skills
- Strong process/project management skills
- Proven Ability to Develop trust-based relationships with key regional stakeholders
- Contributes to overall sales target
- Budget responsibility for projects
- Manage and optimize relationships with all relevant stakeholders
- Support with high quality timely marketing input from the market and implement tactical plans/projects in order to maximize the value of the brand ( through life cycle management.
- To ensure the long-term presence of products portfolio at the pharmaceutical market accordance with the strategic goals
- To identify the most effective market segments to promote products, the most promising target
- To study medical and marketing information on products of the company to define their benefits, market share, positioning relatively to target groups of competitors, marketing promotion strategy in accordance to defined target groups.
- To study the socio-demographic characteristics of consumers, their needs, criteria and attitudes consumption patterns of strategic products.
- To plan product promotion tactics, develop the scheme, forms, methods and technology of promotion (action plan, media plan), to implement the terms of the financial discipline in accordance with budget.
- To plan the supply and demand for products within the area of responsibility, create cycle plans, implementation and forecasts turnover (yearly marketing plan, rolling forecast, monthly secondary sales plan).
- Develop and organize events, create the planned level of distribution and systematic implementation of new products.
- Marketing leader in a small revenue organization OR experienced managers of marketing sub-function
- Develop and drive the execution of brand marketing plans with the objective to maximize market share and revenue growth in the market.
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative, Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce. Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities, be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs, work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and industries. Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. p >