Administrative Assistant in Newark, NJ
- Title: Administrative Assistant
- Code: RCI-8379-1
- RequirementID: 104280
- Location: Newark, NJ 07105
- Posted Date: 12/14/2022
- Duration: 3 Months
- Salary ($): 24.75 - 26.33 per Hourly
- Name:Hardik Patel
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 255
- This position is responsible for contributing to efficiency of the Finance Division by performing various analytical, project, coordination and administrative functions.
- This position will interface with all leaders and staff and may also interact externally, and will be responsible for tracking and coordinating activities, reports, work group progress, key initiatives, Town Halls, and deliverables.
- Assist Finance Division Administration Activities with a broad range of activities such as: Continuing Professional Education (CPE) coordination and scheduling for Finance CPAs, General Check Requests, Supplier Invoice Request processing, Town Halls and other related activities.
- Work with leaders to execute contingent worker on-boarding and VDI/system access requests such as creating the positon in Workday, working to assist in contracting the contingent worker, ensuring appropriate access requests including Virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI), badge requests or laptop requests if applicable are completed.
- Act as Point of Contact for Workday (as a vendor) related payment inquiries for the Enterprise.
- Work and coordinate with Finance, Accounts Payable and Workday to resolve when necessary. Submit payment invoices when necessary.
- Initiate Sourcing requests to create or modify Purchase Orders in Workday for Controller, FP&A, Treasury, Tax, GP Finance, etc. as necessary.
- Coordinate new employee divisional on-boarding and location activities including office space planning and equipment requests.
- Responsible for project and / or committee administration: schedule meetings, prepare agendas, document follow up items and create and maintain document uploads to Share Point Site.
- Prepare and reconcile departmental administration expense accounts within the established budgetary constraints.
- Track, trend and compile data to create reports for operational use including Dashboards and Initiative Trackers.
- Provide administrative support such as answering telephones, reviewing and responding to incoming and outgoing correspondence, calendar management and travel arrangements.
- Prepare staff listing / reports on various issues, coordinate recruitment interviews for high level candidates. Coordinate new employee departmental on-boarding and location activities including office space planning and equipment requests.
- Assist Treasury Administration Manager with administrative tasks related to Client’s Corporate Insurance Program, including insurance application submissions, annual Insurance Underwriter Roadshows, Insurance policy maintenance (storing policies on Share Drive).
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor degree preferred (field of study) or relevant experience in lieu of degree
- Requires a minimum of 2 years of experience in an administrative function, office manager, or relevant field.
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative, Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce. Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities, be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs, work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and industries. Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. p >