Customer Integration Specialist in Sacramento, CA
- Title: Customer Integration Specialist
- Code: RCI-7472
- RequirementID: 104294
- Location: Sacramento, CA 95814
- Posted Date: 12/14/2022
- Duration: 9 Months
- Salary ($): 21.35 - 22.71 per Hourly
- Name:Hardik Patel
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 255
- Under general direction of the Lead, the Customer Integration Specialist I works directly with the divisional and regional management team in order to provide data integrity, consistency, and reliability throughout the region.
- This extremely critical role has responsibility for all regional customer maintenance on the information technology system within the assigned region, contributing to the profitability of the customer.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Validate and obtain data for New Account Packet based on determination of need.
- Perform customer loads in Star/SAP based on the New Account Packet or a spreadsheet format.
- Work with customer or sales rep on the strategy for Retail Pricing and independently decide how to implement based on factors such as timing and profit margin impact.
- Work with customer, sales rep, or category manager on the strategy for Item Blocking and independently decide how to implement.
- Develop and generate customer specific pricing reports.
- Responsible for troubleshooting the REMS programs which includes the data setup for all products under the Risk Evaluation Management System program.
- Products include Isotretinoin, Clozaril, Clozapine, and Fentanyl. Communicate with and make recommendation to customer based on findings.
- Responsible for troubleshooting Item Qualifier programs based on definitions and customer eligibility.
- Responsible for collecting, validating, and ensuring regulatory compliance for licensing which includes Federal DEA, State Board of Pharmacy, State Controlled Substance, and State Medical Device.
- When discrepancies exist, use judgment to decide appropriate course of action.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience with SAP Customer Master Data
- Demonstrated history of operating in a professional manner with customers or other associates.
- Excellent analytical skills relative to data analysis and data auditing
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Excellent customer service skills, proven track record of detail oriented problem solving, trouble shooting, and follow up
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative, Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce. Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities, be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs, work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and industries. Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. p >