Quality Inspector in Lubbock, TX
- Title: Quality Inspector
- Code: RCI-105975
- RequirementID: 104451
- Location: Lubbock, TX 79415
- Posted Date: 12/20/2022
- Duration: 6 Months
- Salary ($): 19.01 - 20.23 per Hourly
- Name:Hardik Patel
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 255
- Any familiarity with reading drawings, familiarity with using calibrated gages – thread gages, calipers, micrometers, etc. and familiarity with spreadsheets.
- Please make sure this is stated on your candidate's resume.
- Machine operators or Quality Inspectors Some computer skills are helpful
The Role: Client seeks to hire a Quality Inspector – temp labor.
- The Quality Inspector is responsible for inspecting parts and assemblies to determine compliance to applicable engineering drawings and specifications.
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- Perform inspection of incoming materials to determine compliance to standards, engineering drawing and purchase order requirements.
- Document inspection activities using receiving / final inspection reports.
- Generate PIRs on all non-conforming materials.
- Work with Quality Engineering to help identify root causes and implement corrective actions.
- Other miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
- Education, Experience, Skills, Abilities, License/Certification: (Minimal education & experience, essential skills & abilities and required license/certification to perform this job.)
- Requires a G.E.D. or HS Diploma.
- Experience in dimensional inspection.
- Must be able to read and understand engineering drawings and use inspection tools.
- Must have attention to details and good communication skills.
- Experience in a pump fabrication and/or machine shop facility.
- Basic computer knowledge and understanding of the ISO-9000 requirements.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Work in standing or sitting position 8+ hours/shift 1st (7-3:30pm)
- Considerable movement involving reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, and lifting
- Work requires close attention to lifting and handling of medium weight parts up to 35 lbs. Heavy parts raised to position with hoist
- Average shop conditions with some temperature variations due to seasons
- Subjected to noisy environment requires wearing of ear plugs.
- Work around and with electrical leads, electric motors & wiring
Standard PPE required:
- safety glasses, ear plugs, safety shoes with toe and metatarsal guards, gloves and work uniform
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative, Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce. Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities, be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs, work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and industries. Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. p >