Administration Coordinator in Waltham, MA
- Title: Administration Coordinator
- Code: RCI-24409
- RequirementID: 104688
- Location: Waltham, MA 02451
- Posted Date: 01/06/2023
- Duration: 6 Months
- Salary ($): 31.01 - 32.99 per Hourly
- Name:Hardik Patel
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 255
- As part of the site operations group, support the 800 person research laboratory & office site.
- Support day-to-day operations group, managing meetings (MS Outlook) and event arrangements, room, facility, catering and setup work orders.
- Assist with visitor registration and on-site visitor assistance where needed.
- Work independently & collaborate with other support functions – research groups, facilities maintenance, health services, communications, AV specialists, IT, Café & food services, office support, mail shipping and receiving, and 3rd party contract service providers and contractors.
- Participate in event planning team for special site events contribute to the event execution and success.
- Manage other’s calendars, as required, to coordinate schedules and meetings among projects and workstreams.
- Assist with purchase-to-pay system (Coupa, experience not required) with delegated purchase order, invoicing, receipts and payment follow up. Training to be provided.
- Provide asset closeout in the Client finance system; create & submit Notice of Project Completion (NPC) forms.
- Provide coordination and delivery of Facilities site orientation process as needed.
- Support Space planning & space efficacy projects including resource (desk) reservation system administration and training, collecting use and occupancy data to support use analysis.
- Support site resource use tracking and assist with management of systems and or create solutions to improve access and use of resources such as workstations, meeting rooms, etc.
- Support space planning, engineering, facilities & project groups as needed.
- Assist with travel and expenses & billing processes as needed.
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software
- High school diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred
- Seeking a reliable, independent & self-motivated, assertive and skilled administrator that demonstrates trustworthiness through taking initiative and is accountable for quality and timeliness of outcomes and deliverables when working alone or in a team setting.
- Strong written and oral and skills, MS Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) & Adobe, Docusign preferred
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, ability to collaborate between multiple groups.
- Competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative, Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce. Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities, be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs, work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and industries. Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. p >