Administrative Assistant in Weirton, WV
- Title: Administrative Assistant
- Code: RCI-8035
- RequirementID: 104876
- Location: Weirton, WV 26062
- Posted Date: 01/12/2023
- Duration: 12 Months
- Salary ($): 20.77 - 22.09 per Hourly
- Name:Hardik Patel
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 255
SASS testing is required (most likely Fairmont, WV or Greensburg, PA, more details to come).
The position will be onsite at the Weirton Service Center.
Part-time / 2 days per week (16 hours per week) with one day being Monday and the other flexibility exists.
- preferably 4+ years experience in an office setting; familiarity with payroll (physical workforce); good communicator – both written and oral; and full of initiative
- Administrative Assistants perform various clerical, administrative and basic general duties including but not limited to data processing, record and file creation and maintenance, mail distribution, telephone reception, invoice processing and administrative support for department.
- Demonstrating a solid commitment to all aspects of safety.
- Producing a variety of correspondence, reports and presentations using the appropriate office equipment and software.
- Demonstrating sound internal and/or external customer service.
- Meeting customer needs by providing sound service and responsiveness.
- Increasing understanding of customer expectations and improving job skills.
- Building relationships and credibility across organization.
- Following up with customers when appropriate.
- Using effective communication skills with good judgment.
- Supporting the department's administrative needs which may include maintaining of appointment calendars, meeting scheduling, travel arrangements, payroll time reporting, purchasing system, on-line ordering, filing (electronic and hard copy), and invoice processing.
- Updating information using various software applications.
- Assisting in Restore Service (RS) events as necessary.
- Other similar duties as assigned.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED. Possess 4 -7 years of experience in the Associate Administrative Assistant role or in other equivalent position.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel (pivot table knowledge a plus)
- Must demonstrate a questioning attitude to learn, produce results, and develop relationships.
- Must have ability to follow established element practices, procedures, and instructions, and produce basic administrative work products in a thorough, timely and accurate manner.
- Must have sound verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have excellent customer service skills (friendly, courteous, helpful).
- Must have the ability to deliver quality, accurate work within established deadlines.
- Must be able to handle confidential information.
- Must demonstrate strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize workload.
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative, Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce. Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities, be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs, work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and industries. Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. p >