Machine Operator Assistant in New Lenox, IL
- Title: Machine Operator Assistant
- Code: RCI-15010
- RequirementID: 105015
- Location: New Lenox, IL 60451
- Posted Date: 01/17/2023
- Duration: 6 Months
- Salary ($): 19.54 - 20.79 per Hourly
- Name:Hardik Patel
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 255
- In North America, we are the largest paper recycler, largest display manufacturer, largest pre-print linerboard producer, 2nd largest producer of containerboard and corrugated packaging and 2nd largest producer of clay-coated recycled paperboard.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong commitment to working safe, demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment, a strong desire to learn manufacturing processes and operating complex machinery and have a desire to advance within the company.
- How you will impact Client :
- Stacking product,
- Conducting quality checks
- Material set-up
- Maintaining a clean and organized workspace
What you need to succeed:
- Ability to operate various manufacturing equipment, follow specific direction, operate power hand tools, and other duties as assigned.
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Ability to read a tape measure and have basic math and computer skills.
- Ability to work safely and comply with all safety regulations.
- Ability to lift, push or pull 50lbs, navigate stairs, stand, walk, bend, and kneel throughout the entire shift.
- Required to work daily overtime, weekend work and various shifts depending on your position.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Military training and or Technical School preferred
What we offer:
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability, and excellence
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and fundamental elements of the daily work
- Client Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative, Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce. Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities, be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs, work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and industries. Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. p >