Scientific Application Specialist in New Brunswick, NJ
- Title: Scientific Application Specialist
- Code: RCI-51892-1
- RequirementID: 105175
- Location: New Brunswick, NJ 08903
- Posted Date: 01/23/2023
- Duration: 12 Months
- Name:Sunil Samani
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 106
Needed to support Lab Scheduling capital project for manufacturing QC
The candidate must be able to work onsite so local candidates only please.
Must Have List:
prior experience working in an analyst capacity on large and/or complex projects in the Biopharmaceutical/Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Familiarity with scientific computing/IT processes.
- Experience with LIMS systems or similar scientific software
- Experience with formal SDLC practices, emphasis on Analysis & Design stages.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in computer science, engineering, physical sciences, life sciences, or logistics
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint
Provides technical support for Laboratory Scheduling applications.
- Participates in ongoing analysis, design, deployment, validation, implementation, integration, support, and administration for Smart-QC.
- Manages users, groups, roles, projects, instruments and/or hardware associated with one or more scientific applications.
- Scientific knowledge or experience (analytical chemistry, process development etc.) strongly preferred.
- Knowledge or experience with Microsoft core technologies, networking, databases, and thin client technologies required.
- Manages users, groups, roles, projects, instruments and/or hardware associated with Smart-QC.
- Functional business process knowledge (for functional area of application set) strongly preferred.
- BA/BS Required.
- Requires strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate complex ideas to clients at their own level of understanding and ability to analyze, isolate, duplicate and resolve problems.
- Leads efforts in analysis, design, deployment, validation, implementation, integration, support and administration for one or more scientific applications.
- Defines, plans and implements the goals and milestones associated with brining new groups on line or supporting existing deployments.
- Scientific knowledge or experience (manufacturing QC, etc) required.
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative, Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce. Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities, be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs, work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and industries. Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. p >