Embedded Systems Product Owner in US-Remote
- Title: Embedded Systems Product Owner
- Code: RCI-17063-1
- RequirementID: 105186
- Location: US-Remote
- Posted Date: 01/23/2023
- Duration: 12 Months
- Name:Anish Patel
- Email: Anish.Patel@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 208
Type of project:
- Selling point: This role is an exciting role to gain product owner skills in our organization.
- The Embedded Software Project Engineer position is critical to success of Client core products.
- Client is focused on the transportation of food, pharmaceuticals, and perishables; delivering efficient and reliable transportation solutions.
- The Product Owner will lead an agile software development team in the creation of embedded software that will support multiple refrigeration and mobile HVAC applications.
- The Project Engineer will be responsible for gathering feature requests, scheduling releases and coordinating sprints.
- You will be leading the gathering, writing, & management of functional and non-functional requirements, technical requirements and acceptance criteria in epics, user stories & tasks.
- You will be responsible for the collection, analysis and documentation of team progress.
- You will work with product managers and business leaders to create the product vision and contribute to the development and execution of the business and portfolio strategy.
- Work with engineers, product management and system engineers to define, document and drive completion of Agile Epics, Stories and bugs.
- Serve as voice of customer to the development team and bridge knowledge gaps between technical needs and written requirements.
- Define, track and review tracking metrics to help prioritize the backlog and predict project schedule slippage.
- Participate in agile/scrum ceremonies and be able to provide team guidance based on feedback from subject matter experts.
- Act as the primary point of contact between the development team and other project functions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years of experience in Embedded Systems Development
- Experience with Linux based embedded systems development
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Agile Product Development
- Experience with Jira or similar Agile planning tools
- Knowledge and understanding of Software Development Lifecycle
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative, Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce. Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities, be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs, work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and industries. Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. p >