Technical Support in Charlottesville, VA
- Title: Technical Support
- Code: RCI-28448
- RequirementID: 105191
- Location: Charlottesville, VA 22901
- Posted Date: 01/23/2023
- Duration: 10 Months
- Name:Anish Patel
- Email: Anish.Patel@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 208
24th Jan 2023
Remote role or onsite in Charlottesville, VA. If remote, would need to work within the 7 A - 7 P hours.
Schedule will be assigned specific time (will not alternate)
Temp to Hire potential (even for remote workers)
- Hours are flexible within regular working hours. 40 hrs/week
- Responsibly- receive emails and apply troubleshooting to assist customer.
- Dealing mainly with rowls link. Some troubleshooting will already be completed. Will go into production level to do additional troubleshooting (checking connectivity between med device and software). Will have checklist. If it does not meet checklist, will enter info to log service ticket (what was done, next steps). Very similar group of tickets. 7 AM - 7 PM hours.
- Looking for IT technical background. Wil work with IT-type workflow.
- BS or BA (preferred) with related 3 yrs. customer facing experience, If not degree, would look for experience in computer systems, hospital experience, troubleshooting experience.
- Troubleshooting and documenting experience.
- Analytical. Organized, Self-motivated
- Will handle majority of emails that come in with this problem
- # of tickets ranges to 5-30 tickets per day
- May take several days to complete a ticket (varies)
- Must have software basic understanding but will train in med device.
- Servers are point of care instruments- sometimes in physician office, mobile, lab, patient bedside, etc
- Previous ticketing system- any type would be okay but would stand out and preferred if they have this. Salesforce Helix is currently used.
- Past experience in professional education, IT certificates, IT within hospital setting. Troubleshooting with software.
- At this point, tickets will be only through email.
- Potential to be hired and would then be involved in other products that would require phone calls
- Experience on SLA- yes.
- Able to call customer and ask questions/problem solve.
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative, Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce. Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities, be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs, work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and industries. Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. p >