Research Associate in Waltham, MA
- Title: Research Associate
- Code: RCI-24584
- RequirementID: 105285
- Location: Waltham, MA 02451
- Posted Date: 01/24/2023
- Duration: 12 Months
- Name:Rajgurusingh Azad
- Email: Rajgurusingh.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 225
- Lab Based, will be in the lab 100 % on site.
Qualifications: (Years of Experience, Education)
- 2-3 years of experience
Top 3 Things HM Would Like to See On Resumes:
- Tissue Culture Experience (oncology cell lines)
- Pharmacology exprereince, with testing small drug amounts.
- Experiene in an industrial setting (academic is OK also)
Absolute Must Haves:
- Tissue Culture Experience
Biggest Syllables on The Position:
- Opportunity to work in great pharma environment, also opportunity to work in more of a cross project function and will deal with lots of people involved in projects.
- Will gain some great experience.
- Opportunity to make a meaning contribution to drug products
- We are seeking a highly motivated and energetic research associate/ technician to conduct cell panel screening in support of our drug discovery and drug combination programs.
- A successful candidate must be familiar with general cell biology laboratory techniques and have direct working experience in handling cell culture and performing related tasks using aseptic technique.
- Has a good understanding of the range of procedures relating to the unit.
- Competent in trouble shooting and theory.
- Possesses a general understanding of other specialisms within the research area.
- Typically a Graduate.
Responsibilities: Include but are not limited to:
- Primary responsibility for supporting cell-panel screening, including all aspects of mammalian cell culture, as well as dosing compounds and reading assay endpoints
- Performance of basic laboratory protocol studies, including basic calculations and data analysis.
- Accurate and reliable record keeping including database management, batch records, notebooks, and all pertinent documentation.
- Performance of general laboratory tasks, including maintenance of equipment.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures and adhere to all safety and company policies.
Laboratory Experience: Includes but are not limited to:
- Demonstrated and proficient skills in standard mammalian cell culture procedures and and associated aseptic techniques in addition to maintenance of tissue culture facilities.
- Experience using basic laboratory equipment and carrying our routine laboratory tasks; knowledge of safe laboratory procedures.
- Associate’s degree or BS in Biology, Biotechnology or other relevant area of scientific training with 2-3 years relevant work experience consistent with the anticipated responsibilities detailed above, preferably in an industrial setting.
- The ability to multitask and think critically and creatively and willingness to learn.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with others in a dynamic and highly collaborative environment.
- Strong preference given to those candidates with a demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Applicant must be willing and able to work reliably on a flexible work schedule, Monday – Friday and some weekends, to meet the demands
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative, Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce. Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities, be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs, work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and industries. Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. p >