QC Specialist I in Santa Monica, CA
- Title: QC Specialist I
- Code: RCI-12620
- RequirementID: 105304
- Location: Santa Monica, CA 90401
- Posted Date: 01/25/2023
- Duration: 6 Months
- Salary ($): 30.21 - 32.14 per Hourly
- Name:Manshi Negi
- Email: Manshi.Negi@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 244
- Client is a cell therapy company that is focused on providing patients with highly effective, life-saving therapies.
- We have two commercial products, Yescarta and Tecartus, along with a robust pipeline of various autologous and allogeneic clinical programs.
- Everyone at Client is grounded by one common goal – curing cancer.
- Every single day, we seek to establish a direct line between that purpose and our day-to-day work.
- We are seeking a QC Specialist I to join our team; this role would be onsite in Santa Monica, CA.
- Conduct routine QC testing for in-process and final release of drug products utilizing methodologies such as flow cytometry, PCR, and Cell based assays.
- Document test results as per site procedures and regulatory expectations.
- Support laboratory investigations and related activities.
- Support non routine laboratory activities such as method and instrument qualifications.
- Conduct peer review of test data and related documents.
- Ownership of a collaborative environment and teamwork in meeting organizational goals.
- Other laboratory assignments as per management instructions.
- Master’s Degree
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2+ years of experience in molecular biology, biochemistry, and/or cell Immunotherapy
- Associate Degree and 4+ years of experience in molecular biology, biochemistry, and/or cell Immunotherapy
- High School Degree and 5+ years of experience in molecular biology, biochemistry, and/or cell Immunotherapy
- Experience in testing using molecular biology and immunochemical methods.
- Prior experience in some methodologies such as PCR, Flowcytometry, ELISA and Cell Based assays is advantageous for the role.
- Experience in testing activities in an industrial setting preferably in a regulatory environment is desired.
- Good documentation skills and Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Familiarity with additional software (LIMS,ELN) is advantageous for this role.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative, Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce. Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities, be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs, work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and industries. Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. p >