Caretaker in Altamont, NY
- Title: Caretaker
- Code: RCI-15058
- RequirementID: 105315
- Location: Altamont, NY 12010
- Posted Date: 01/25/2023
- Duration: 6 Months
- Salary ($): 21.47 - 22.84 per Hourly
- Name:Hardik Patel
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 255
- Caretaker for the Amsterdam building and grounds.
- The caretaker will work at the facility, reporting remotely to a member of Management.
- The Caretaker reviews the maintenance needs of the facility and on occasion, will make independent decisions using established guidelines as it relates to the building’s maintenance and upkeep.
Caretaker job requirements can vary, due to the arising needs of the facility.
Caretaker duties will include but not limited to:
- Work with current occupants to ensure all Client requirements are met for safe and good conditions of the facility and grounds.
- Participate in formal review with lease occupants on a regular basis per needs.
- Visual inspections of the building utility systems ensuring all are operable. Examples include, but are not limited to sprinkler systems, roof/leaks, security systems, and power supplies.
- Ensure the outside appearance, grounds, sidewalks, and lawn care and snow removal are maintained in accordance with company standards.
- Schedule and/or accommodate regulatory inspections.
- Inspect and ensure building security by performing regular checks of doors, windows, and parameters.
- Being flexible to respond to after hours and weekend calls associated with caretaker duties.
- Responsible for reporting any intrusions, damages, theft, or trespassing at the site.
- Identify and communicate building maintenance needs with management.
- Identify qualified vendors, obtain quotes, and once approved schedule the jobs..
- Additional duties as assigned, which may include assisting with surplus equipment warehouse needs.
- Communicate by phone, texting, emails, pictures and document sharing.
- Perform weekly written report to supervisor.
- Communicate work hours including additional overtime, vacation requests, sick leave, and regular hours.
- Job hours are subject to change or modification as needed
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative, Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce. Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities, be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs, work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and industries. Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. p >