Senior Associate - Regulatory Affairs CMC in US-Remote
- Title: Senior Associate - Regulatory Affairs CMC
- Code: RCI-12632
- RequirementID: 105328
- Location: US-Remote
- Posted Date: 01/25/2023
- Duration: 6 Months
- Salary ($): 38.94 - 41.43 per Hourly
- Name:Manshi Negi
- Email: Manshi.Negi@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 244
Actual Title: Senior Associate - Regulatory Affairs CMC
Full time/on site role that prefers the candidate to be local in the Bay Area BUT will consider qualified candidates with Pharma Regulatory CMC experience in the Pacific time zone ONLY.
Candidate must meet current Client COVID Vaccination requirements PRIOR to start date (if incumbent candidate is locally selected)
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for the preparation of moderately complex regulatory submissions which require interaction with departments outside of Regulatory Affairs CMC for investigational products for US, Asia and LATAM and marketed products for US in line with ICH requirements, regional requirements and scientific and company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for routine clinical and commercial labeling approvals and changes, protocol reviews, drug listing review and ensure ensuring product packaging and associated information is updated and maintained in accordance with the product license.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of regulatory requirements independently and with line manager.
- Assess change controls for regional regulatory impact and record assessment using a variety of internal systems.
- Contribute to local process improvements, which have an impact on the working of the RA CMC function or other departments.
- Work cross-functionally within a matrixed organization.
- Primarily plans, schedules and arranges own activities in alignment with project goals and deadlines.
- Must be capable of leading a small team in preparation of regional submissions.
- Must work well under deadlines and have excellent attention to detail. Strong computer and organizational skills required.
- Work is performed under limited direction of a senior Regulatory Affairs professional.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills are required.
Education & Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 6+ years of relevant training or industry experience preferably in GMP environment, OR Master’s Degree with a minimum of 4+ years of relevant training or industry experience preferably in a GMP environment.
- Degree in a relevant scientific field.
- Relevant Regulatory CMC submission experience.
- Regulatory Affairs Certification (RAC).
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative, Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce. Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities, be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs, work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and industries. Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. p >