Electro-Mechanical Engineer in Atlanta, GA
- Title: Electro-Mechanical Engineer
- Code: RCI-52473
- RequirementID: 105329
- Location: Atlanta, GA 30313
- Posted Date: 01/25/2023
- Duration: 6 Months
- Salary ($): 36.02 - 38.32 per Hourly
- Name:Sagar Shah
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 233
Location: Northyards Office - 100% remote
Our engineering team develops the pumps, valves, tubing, fittings, sensors, and control algorithms for futuristic beverage dispensers. We are looking for engineers with broad, cross-functional skills and a hands-on focus to design, test, and analyze components and systems to dispense the highest quality beverages on the planet.
Required Experience (Two+ Years)
- Disciplined problem solving skills using DMAIC/8D/A3 or similar methodology
- Product modeling and detailed drawings in CADD software (Creo preferred)
- Engineering Change Management experience (Windchill preferred)
- General fluid dynamics knowledge (i.e.: pressure-flow analysis, control valves, pumping technologies)
- General knowledge of various engineering disciplines (i.e.: software, mechanical structures, circuits)
- Statistics and Analysis of experimental data
- Communicating complex technical situations in an understandable way
- Developing, applying and setting an example following policy and process for design consistency.
- Assessing project scope and determining resources required to achieve project goals
- Managing groups to achieve technical goals
- Stage-gate development process to cascade top level project requirements to lower level subsystem and component specifications.
- Software algorithm development (MATLAB, Python, C, etc.)
- Test system development and automation (LabVIEW, PLCs, electrical and hydraulic schematics
- Fluidics experience: Understanding of concepts, practices, and theories used in the design of fluidic circuits, including pumping technologies, nozzles, and flow through tubes and valves. Ready to work on micro-pump failure analysis and pump testing work.
- Design for Manufacturing
- Experience in collaborating with supplier organizations to ensure the design is manufacturable within project goals.
- BSME, BS AeroE, BS Mechatronics Engineering , or BS Biomedical Engineering. from ABET-accredited engineering program.
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative, Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce. Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities, be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs, work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and industries. Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. p >