Android Engineer in Houston, TX
- Title: Android Engineer
- Code: RCI-02879
- RequirementID: 105339
- Location: Houston, TX 77079
- Posted Date: 01/25/2023
- Duration: 6 Months
- Salary ($): 55.86 - 59.42 per Hourly
- Name:Sunil Samani
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 106
We are looking for two Android native engineers – sr developers, US based
We are looking for an Android native engineer to be part of a cross-functional team creating innovative products/experiences for our users.
Responsible for the development of applications aimed towards Android, including mobile phones, tablets, and full-fledged computers. The primary focus will be the development of such applications and their integration with back-end services.
The Android native engineer will work on a native, greenfield application using Server-driven UI (SDUI) that is a modern replacement for an existing product with high user numbers.
Our ideal candidate has a product mindset: who cares about customer outcomes and making data-informed decisions. Also has a strong understanding of coding standards and design principles / patterns.
- Implement solutions for our Android client, adhering to Android development best practices
- Contribute and drive architectural direction
- Understand the need for tested, resilient code balanced against the need to move fast and iterate.
- Work alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative, Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce. Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities, be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs, work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and industries. Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. p >