Digital Media Marketing Specialist in US-Remote
- Title: Digital Media Marketing Specialist
- Code: RCI-18188205
- RequirementID: 105343
- Location: US-Remote
- Posted Date: 01/25/2023
- Duration: 3-4 Months
- Salary ($): 52.64 - 56.00 per Hourly
- Name:Prachi Saxena
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖
Digital Media Marketing Specialist – Performance Media
Remote: this ETW can be 100% remote
Top skills: Digital Media, Social Media, Sport Culture;
- With the digital media landscape evolving rapidly, it’s an exciting time to be a part of client’s North America Integrated Marketing Team.
- As our Performance Media Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for driving marketing and communication initiatives for key campaigns across Social Media and Display advertising.
- You will have the opportunity to steward holistic and unique product campaigns, across client Brand and the North America Digital ecosystem
- You are proficient in paid social and display media programs and understand how to use these media channels to enage consumers and drive action.
- You have strong experience using elevated creative to drive direct response marketing - connecting consumers with brand innovation, experiences, content that inspires, while leveraging data and testing insights to continuously improve.
- You are a proactive team player capable of wearing multiple hats - managing multiple projects at once while hitting strict deadlines and communicating progress to teammates effectively.
- You go the extra mile and have a strong desire to learn how we inspire, serve, and reengage consumers across media. You also have an innate curiousity - you love trying new approaches, learning what works, and improving existing processes.
- In this role, collaboration, clear communications, and accountability are key. It is also essential that you are analytical – you must also be eager to innovate, measure, test, sometimes fail, learn, and evolve to shape the strategy and planning for client campaigns across Paid Social and display media.
- Helping Integrated Media advance Paid Social and Display marketing efforts
- Create learning agendas and work with agency to execute digital marketing tests that lead to progress in practices and performance
- Analyze large amounts of data and communicate findings to key stakeholders through detailed reporting
- Help foster and develop relationships within the client Consumer Direct Marketing team, Creative, Operations, Organic Social, and Brand teams to unlock growth through collaboration
- Audit client brand presence across our visual media programs to ensure executional excellence in how client shows up where consumers spend their time
- Help execute omni-channel digital marketing strategies designed to meet various awareness, demand and retention business objectives.
- Partner with the CDM and Brand team to assist with development of media plans and see through plans to achieve clear, measurable goals
- Support the tactical execution of omni-channel marketing plans to ensure business KPIs are met
- Dive deep into the campaign performance to understand trends and identify successes and opportunities. Then share back with key stakeholders to help expose places where we can get even better
REQUIREMENTS for the position include:
- BA/BS degree preferred (but not required)
- 2-4 years of work experience in paid digital media with an emphasis on direct response objectives
- Preferably 1-2 years experience in both Paid Social and/or Display advertising with strong understanding of how to use both to drive action / meet e-commerce goals (revenue, new members)
- Strong in-platform experience with Expertise with FB/IG, Snapchat, YouTube, Tik Tok; experience with online-to-offline and/or app acquisition campaigns also a plus
- Strong marketing operations experience incl. working with creative ops teams
- Proven track record of managing and optimizing digital marketing channels to deliver against commerce KPIs to maximize revenue and/or new customers
- Self-starter with an innate curiosity and the drive to test, learn, adapt and be agile in a constantly evolving environment
- Strong analytical skills & comfort with getting your “hands dirty” diving deep into the numbers Proven capability to use data to drive business decisions & marketing optimization required
- Experience managing multiple projects at once while hitting strict deadlines
- Passion for Sports, Fashion, with particular interest in Basketball Culture (yet not a must have)
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative, Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce. Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities, be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs, work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and industries. Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. p >