Packaging Assembler in San Diego, CA
- Title: Packaging Assembler
- Code: RCI-0335
- RequirementID: 105345
- Location: San Diego, CA 92121
- Posted Date: 01/25/2023
- Duration: 6 Months
- Salary ($): 17.48 - 18.59 per Hourly
- Name:Hardik Patel
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 255
Hours: 2:30pm to 11:00pm, M-F
- Responsible for performing manual and automated packaging and labeling of skeleton kits, transport tubes, penetrable caps and final kits according to schedules and cGMP guidelines.
- Also performs manual and automatic filling, capping and bagging of lysing tubes, swabs and kit ancillaries.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform manual and semi-automated labeling of tubes, kits and kit components according to written approved instructions.
- Perform manual kit assembly operations including bagging, racking, filling and capping of lysing tubes and kit ancillaries.
- Must be able to rotate working on these packaging and filling operations.
- Perform ERP system transactions when completing process orders.
- Perform routine set up- maintenance, operation and cleaning of packaging conveyors/inkjet coder, scanners, box erectors, paper folders. taping and labeling machines.
- Maintain individual work area/equipment in a neat, orderly manner and within 6S guidelines. This responsibility includes proper disposal of packaging waste, proper storage and use of equipment and parts.
- Verify quantities and stage correct packaging materials and components based on pick lists.
- Maintain detailed and accurate device history records, logbooks, and training records.
- Work well within a team environment.
- Comply with all work safety rules and regulations including wearing of proper safety shoes.
- Ability to work overtime to meet production schedule as needed.
- Perform label and line clearance procedures.
- Transfer raw materials rejects, returns and finished goods in designated warehouse locations.
- Contribute with My CI, Quality Spots and Safety Hazard Spotting and meet the area goals for these metrics.
- Assist Packaging Assembler 2 in maintaining an efficient production flow.
- Train new and temporary employees in the requisites of the packaging assembly responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the basic knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required:
- Qualified to work as packaging operator.
- Basic understanding of recordkeeping and mathematics.
- Basic knowledge of cGMP’s.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Proficient in all packaging tasks outlined in the On-Boarding Training as a Temporary employee.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 0-1 year of related manufacturing experience including assembly.
- Basic knowledge of hand tools such as pliers. screwdrivers, wrenches
- Working Knowledge of ERP application preferred.
- Ability to follow written procedures to maintain cGMP compliance and ISO 13485 certification.
- Ability to read and follow assembly drawings and procedures.
- Detail oriented and accurate.
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with all levels of the company.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others, both written and verbally.
- Learning Ability
- Quality of Work
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative, Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce. Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities, be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs, work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and industries. Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. p >