Converse Apparel & Accesories Styling Manager in Boston, MA
- Title: Converse Apparel & Accesories Styling Manager
- Code: RCI-19306082
- RequirementID: 106784
- Location: Boston, MA 02114
- Posted Date: 03/13/2023
- Duration: 12 Months
- Name:Bandita Panda
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖
Apparel & Accesories Styling Manager
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- As our Styling Manager for Converse Apparel & Accessories, you will leverage your creative talents to influence and support the visual styling proposition of Apparel & Accessories across all Converse touchpoints.
- You will assistthein creation of the Converse “Look” and establish key outfits for each season, balancing forward looking trends and the commercial realities of the business.
- You will wear multiple hats, across multiple projects, and thrive in situations of ambiguity.
- You are a natural collaborator and effective communicator and will encourage teams to think about the visual styling, outfitting and merchandising differently.
- You are clear, concise and purposeful. Partnering across creative, product merchandings and marketing functions, you will impact upon internal and online to offline experiences;
- Ultimately empowering and servicing a Global audience across our ecosystem.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
- Work up front with the Design, Product and Marketing to consept key looks and collections for the season.
- Create decks that clearly articulate the latest fashion trends and styling techiques.
- Partner with design & merchandising functions to expertly narrate and story-tell collections, bringing them to life across channels.
- Developexceptional Styling guidelines to support all channels of distribution.
- Inspire, empower & partner effectively with Geographies, focused on enabling their execution of the seasonal priorities.
- Hands-on curation of seasonal & 365 directives, managing the rig roomspace and product samples.
- Deliver project work to the highest standard of quality, consistency and accuracy.
- Keep up to date with emerging trends in fashion, design, film, art, media and technology.
- Conduct garment preparation for photo shoots both externally and internally.
WHAT YOU BRING TO CONVERSE
- 5+ years of visual merchandising and/or styling experience with a solid understanding of the fashion retail industry.
- Proven experience and expertise in all aspects of visual merchandising and styling from concept to physical store and/or digital retail environments and marketing shoots.
- An impeccable ability for balancing creativity with business needs, inspired by the now and next but keeping the consumer at the center of the work.
- Able to work as part of a matrix, with a natural ability of collaborating cross-functionally with marketing, operations, merchandising, creative and design functions, as well as external agencies.
- Entrepreneurialambitious spirit with effective interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Aptitude in time management and prioritization, with the ability to keep multiple projects moving forward simultaneously.
- Astute attention to detail and meticulous organizational abilities.
- Can-do attitude with proven ability of adapting to change in business needs or direction.
- Exceptional written, verbal, visual communication and presentation skills.
- A high proficiency in Keynote, Adobe and Microsoft Office.
- A sense of humor and humility - ensuring team success, whilst having fun.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
- You will work within the Converse Design organization but will work cross-functionally with teams and teammates across Product Merchandising, Marketing, Digital and Retail, as well as our Geographies.
- You will most closely collaborate with the Senoir Creative Director of Apparel & Accessories, Senior Director of Product Merchandising of Apparel & Accessories and Director of Brand Marketing focused on Apparel & Accessories.
TOP SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Onsite Stylist
- Style Guide Creation
- Ability to put together looks in both CAD and physical form
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative, Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce. Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities, be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs, work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and industries. Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. p >