Data Scientist in US-Remote
- Title: Data Scientist
- Code: RCI-07563
- RequirementID: 106796
- Location: US-Remote
- Posted Date: 03/13/2023
- Duration: 12 Months
- Salary ($): 102.01 - 105.63 per Hourly
- Name:Anish Patel
- Email: Anish.Patel@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 208
The candidate will be a critical development and support resource using analytics to deliver integrated reporting and analytic services.
Candidate will build visualizations dashboard for Medical Monitoring, Clinical Science, Pharmacovigilance and Sample management using Spotfire, Tableau, Power BI, Python, SAS and/or RShiny.
Additionally, Candidate will help Biometrics department with developing SAS macros for department standards and complex analyses.
- Work with global analytics groups, project management, and user groups to define requirements, architect visualization systems and implement solutions to user requirements. Develop and support analytics best practices and troubleshoot complex challenges.
- Develop re-usable reports and visualizations, re-usable data sets, and analytic integrations, working with customers, internal teams, and data scientists where required.
- Develop training materials and lead training sessions for users of varying roles on use of analytical platforms.
- Develop SQL based or Python based ETL tools to connect external data sources with client database
- Work with internal technology teams to optimize analytics platforms and Big data environments to support the reporting and analytics solutions.
- Perform statistical analyses and SAS programming to create complex macros for data processing, SDTM like datasets, ADAM like datasets and TLFs.
- Experience in reviewing CRFs, SAPs, output mock shells and Protocols from a programming perspective
- Ensures that Statistical Programming activities are conducted in accordance with GCP, internal SOPs and all regulatory requirements.
- Replicate CRO statistical analyses for QC
- Prior experience in completing a full computerized systems validation and testing methodology with awareness of the risks, issues, complications, and activities involved in these processes
- Extensive knowledge on technologies and trends related to Research and Development including big data, advanced analytics, and Internet of Things
- Prior experience with R analytics, Spotfire, Tableau, Power BI or any combination. Preference for expertise in more than one platform
- Bachelor’s Degree in Informatics, Information Systems, Engineering or related field with 6+ years’ relevant experience
- Proven specialist knowledge of Pharma development process e.g. Regulatory Affairs, Bio Statistics, Drug Safety, Clinical Operations
- Versed in several popular analytics platforms, including server administration, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Advanced Oracle SQL, Data Visualization, Modelling and Wrangling skills using analytics platforms are required.
- Advanced SAS, SQL and Data Blending Skills preferred
- Good knowledge of CDISC standards including CDASH, SDTM, ADAM, ERT-DDS etc.
- Advanced knowledge of SAS Macros
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative, Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce. Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities, be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs, work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and industries. Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. p >