IT Business Systems Analyst in Mississauga, ON
- Title: IT Business Systems Analyst
- Code: RCI-21713
- RequirementID: 106800
- Location: Mississauga, ON L5N 5M8
- Posted Date: 03/14/2023
- Duration: 9 Months
- Name:Anthony Blomer
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖
- The IT Business Systems Analyst will be responsible for working closely with partners with Business and IT groups.
- The IT Business Systems Analyst will be supporting projects in the Patient Access product.
- Drive the project from initiation to completion end-to-end as a BSA.
- Manage scope timelines and coordinate project activities. Facilitate workshops - story-boarding workshops, translate story-boarding artifacts into an electronic format and provide input in design sessions.
- Contribute in roadmap discussions and vendor assessments. Clear communication keeping IT and the customer apprised of developments and requirements, key metrics.
- Must build strong relationships with our customers. Analyze and document current and future business process models.
- Analyze and document requirements (scope), business rules (use cases). Analyze and document data requirements (from business needs perspective).
- Collaborate with Customers, IT Scrum Masters, Architects, Developers & Software Quality Assurance on solutions and risks.
- Plan user acceptance tests (UAT), create UAT scripts and facilitate UAT. Coordinate with implementation team to provide clarifications and support UAT/business demo
- Perform knowledge transfer to training and communication teams. Support user deployment activities as needed. Lead stakeholders thru the business analysis lifecycle
- Setup internal review sessions between technical team and UX team to review mockups. Work with Data Lake team to understand data to draft rules for calculation.
- Create business rule documents for KPIs
- Create functional/non-functional requirement documentation for dashboards
- Maintain requirements by sprint and manage in JIRA
- Update backlogs based on feedbacks
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, Systems Design, or equivalent field.
- 8+ years of BSA experience analyzing and documenting business requirements
- Experience with Salesforce or similar technology is required.
- Working Knowledge of Agile, SAFe and Waterfall approaches
- Demonstrated success handling initiatives of high complexity and risk
- Demonstrated passion for driving your own self-development and motivation.
- Ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced role and required the art of agility, flexibility and time management.
- Pharma & Commercial life science experience is preferred
Must Have Skills:
- Experience in leading a squad and taking ownership of user story refinement.
- Experience in analyzing and documenting requirements (scope), business rules (use cases) and data requirements (from a business needs perspective).
- Planning user acceptance tests (UAT), creating UAT scripts and facilitating UAT.
- Salesforce, Agile and SAFe
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative, Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce. Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities, be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs, work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and industries. Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. p >