EHS Assistant in Morton Grove, IL
- Title: EHS Assistant
- Code: RCI-106025
- RequirementID: 106848
- Location: Morton Grove, IL 60053
- Posted Date: 03/15/2023
- Duration: 5 Months
- Name:Hardik Patel
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 255
- Client seeks to hire an EHS Admin to support Environmental, Health and Safety functions at our Morton Grove, IL manufacturing facility.
- The role reports into an EHSS&S Director.
Daily Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Prepare communications, such as memos, emails, invoices, reports and other correspondence Write and edit documents from letters to reports and instructional documents Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical Manage accounts and perform bookkeeping
- make independent decisions on a daily basis, addressing the best way to handle specific tasks.
Communications and collaboration:
- collaborate with other administrators and support personnel, management and clients on a regular basis.
- Organization and prioritization are the core elements of the Administrative Assistant’s responsibilities.
- You must know how to keep yourself and others organized and how to determine which tasks are the most important in a given list.
- Spelling, punctuation, sentence structure and writing are essential to an Administrative Assistant, who must be proficient in a variety of styles, from creative to professional to technical to education and more.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Education, Experience, Skills, Abilities, License/Certification: Associate's Degree, Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience Prior experience performing EHS responsibilities in a manufacturing environment Assist in planning, creating and implementing activities related to EHS&S Ability to multi-task, pivot when needed given unforeseen circumstances Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint) We Offer You More Than Just “A Job” Professional Development– To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning. Total Rewards– We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities.
- Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks– Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Hispanic Origin & Latin Affinity, Emerging Leaders, Working Parents Networks and Non-Native English Speakers and Allies.
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
- (The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those an employee encounters and must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.) Work is performed in a typical manufacturing plant environment under the following conditions: exposure to hot and cold temperature extremes, coolants, oil and water, noise, fumes, vibration, dust, mist, high voltag
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative, Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce. Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities, be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs, work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and industries. Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. p >