Digital Web Content Management Specialist in Lawrenceville, NJ
- Title: Digital Web Content Management Specialist
- Code: RCI-52862-1
- RequirementID: 106895
- Location: Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
- Posted Date: 03/16/2023
- Duration: 6 Months
- Name:Ankit Shah
- Email: Ankit.Shah@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 210
6 months to start and extendable up to max tenure based on performance
Our Digital Web Content Management Specialists create compelling Web experiences for our brands, customers, and partners by providing exceptional Multi Channel distribution of Web content and services using emerging and cutting edge digital technologies.
- Front end Development
- HTML & CSS (Required)
- Work with Production Management to ensure alignment of requirements and functional aspects of our digital marketing channels for company web initiatives.
- Works with technical delivery organization to translate business requirements into reusable technical components to be integrated into overall Multi-Channel Digital Platform.
- Constructs digital content by combining graphics, text, and digital assets using various. development tools; designing and creating interactivity; building multi-screen digital interfaces.
- Enhances organizations reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to marketing accomplishments.
- Demonstrated strong proficiency in HTML and CSS, as well as standards for consistent user experience of website and pages, graphic design principles and practices
- A true "front-end developer" with an eye for visual and a passion for technical!
- Ability to work in fast paced environments and adapt to using a variety of methodologies, like Agile or Rapid Application Development.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interface with customers, users, internal marketing staff, marketing agencies and IT delivery teams.
- Strong multi device, multi browser testing skills.
- Bachelor's in relevant degree
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative, Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce. Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities, be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs, work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and industries. Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. p >