Sr Data Engineer in US-Remote
- Title: Sr Data Engineer
- Code: RCI-19004706
- RequirementID: 106918
- Location: US-Remote
- Posted Date: 03/16/2023
- Duration: 3 Months
- Name:Prachi Saxena
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖
Schedule 40 Hrs Time Zone PST Time zone
Top 3 Skills
- SQL (Snowflake)
- AWS Work
- Design and build reusable components, frameworks and libraries at scale to support analytics products
- Design and implement product features in collaboration with business and Technology stakeholders
- Anticipate, identify and solve issues concerning data management to improve data quality
- Clean, prepare and optimize data at scale for ingestion and consumption
- Drive the implementation of new data management projects and re-structure of the current data architecture
- Implement complex automated workflows and routines using workflow scheduling tools
- Build continuous integration, test-driven development and production deployment frameworks
- Drive collaborative reviews of design, code, test plans and dataset implementation performed by other data engineers in support of maintaining data engineering standards
- Analyze and profile data for designing scalable solutions
- Troubleshoot complex data issues and perform root cause analysis to proactively resolve product and operational issues
- Mentor and develop other data engineers in adopting best practices
- Establishes database management systems, standards, guidelines and quality assurance for database deliverables, such as conceptual design, logical database, capacity planning, external data interface specification, data loading plan, data maintenance plan and security policy.
- Documents and communicates database design.
- Evaluates and installs database management systems.
- Codes complex programs and derives logical processes on technical platforms.
- Builds windows, screens and reports.
- Assists in the design of user interface and business application prototypes.
- Participates in quality assurance and develops test application code in client server environment.
- Provides expertise in devising, negotiating and defending the tables and fields provided in the database.
- Adapts business requirements, developed by modeling/development staff and systems engineers, and develops the data, database specifications, and table and element attributes for an application.
- At more experienced levels, helps to develop an understanding of client's original data and storage mechanisms.
- Determines appropriateness of data for storage and optimum storage organization.
- Determines how tables relate to each other and how fields interact within the tables for a relational model.
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative, Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce. Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities, be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs, work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and industries. Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. p >