SAP Serialization Business Analyst in US-Remote
- Title: SAP Serialization Business Analyst
- Code: RCI-21186
- RequirementID: 106957
- Location: US-Remote
- Posted Date: 03/17/2023
- Duration: 11 Months
- Salary ($): 80.16 - 80.93 per Hourly
- Name:Anthony Blomer
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖
Worker can be 100% remote
Top 3 Skills
- ) DCSCA
- ) SAP ATTP/ICH and Tracelink
- ) Business Partnership
- Deliver and Support the implementation of product track & trace projects across the supply chain.
- This resource will be an IT counterpart and deliver & design solutions for the Roche Serialization program Globally.
- Serves as team member in the deployment and support of serialization technology applications across all functional areas.
- Provide strategic thought leadership in collaborating with Roche's SAP Serialization Enterprise Team to architect, design, build and test a custom solution that integrates with Client's existing SAP Serialization Enterprise Solution meeting Client's Manufacturing, Contract Manufacturing Organization, Product Distribution Center, and regulatory business requirements.
- Key business partner with the different Business teams in the US to meet the Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA) regulations and requirements
- Support with country specific product track and trace regulations such EU FMD, US DSCSA, Brazil Anvisa etc.
- Write functional specifications, write test cases, and execute test sets in HP ALM.
- Support Enterprise Serialization solution to integrate Automated Packaging Lines with SAP ATTP - Master Data Definition, System Configuration, User Training, and Support Testing during IQ/OQ/PQ and PV processes. Additionally, partner closely with external technology providers to ensure organizational goals are met.
- Drive projects to exchange serialization information such as EPCIS files with downstream and upstream partners.
- Support Solution Design and Functional Design of Custom WM RF Transactions (SAP ITS Mobile and SAP Web console) to manage Distribution Serialization operations to fully integrate SAP WM/eWM with SAP ATTP for receiving, putaway, Physical Inventory, Pick/Pack/Shipping, Goods Issue, Returns, Ownership Transfer, and Serial Number Reporting.
- Design and provide functional support in development of custom reports for supporting Serialization business processes.
- Review and comment on architecture documents, diagrams by others.
Minimum qualifications and skills:
- 3 to 6 years experience as Supply Chain/Logistics Business Analyst in the Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology industries
- Knowledge and demonstrated hands on experience on SAP ATTP/SD/MM configuration and integration across a set of technologies; not limited to SAP ATTP, SAP ICH, SAP ECC,SAP PI/CPI, Tracelink, manufacturing and packaging line control systems and external data sharing platforms.
- Understands GS1 serialization standards (GTIN, GLN, EPCIS, 2D Barcoding,etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, escalation, presentation, and business partnering skills.
- Ability to analyze complex business processes, develops and implements solutions, and communicates impact to internal stakeholders.
- Ability to manage changes -from define to implementation (SDLC)
- Strong leadership, collaboration, and influencing skills.
- Ability to work with cross-functional projects and teams.
- Strong customer focus, inclusion, and collaboration.
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative, Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce. Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities, be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs, work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and industries. Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. p >