Packaging Engineer in Santa Monica, CA
- Title: Packaging Engineer
- Code: RCI-12871
- RequirementID: 106960
- Location: Santa Monica, CA 90401
- Posted Date: 03/17/2023
- Duration: 6 Months
- Salary ($): 32.61 - 32.89 per Hourly
- Name:Darshan Mali
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 421
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are required.
- Working knowledge and computer skills required.
- Must be able to anticipate routine client obstacles and difficulties of and act upon this in order to meet goals.
- Must be able to write clear, concise and error-free documents.
- Must be able to exercise judgment within well-defined and established procedures and policies in order to determine and take appropriate action.
- Must have knowledge of the FDA, cGMP, and GCP standards. Specific Education & Experience
- **Key Requirements: candidates: must be driven, must be motivated and willing to learn new things, ready to work hard/ try hard/ try new things; must being willing to collaborate with colleagues and help with heavy bandwidth/ work loads on others.
- The ability to work independently in a dynamic work environment managing their own projects.
- Using the resources of the team to fully immerse ones self into their projects and implement with support from the team.
- While utilizing industry best practices to conduct the design, development, qualification, and implementation of packaging and labeling materials for temperature-controlled, sterile products
- Write engineering test protocols, execute testing in conjunction with internal partners and third-party laboratories, and write engineering test summary reports
- Write material specifications and process instructions for new and existing packaging and labeling materials
- Qualify shipping methods and processes to ensure the safe delivery of life-saving therapies
- Engineer will also be responsible for Investigating complaints/deviations and develop solutions for issues related to logistics, packaging (materials and design), labeling and cold chain transport
- Provide support for lifecycle management of cold chain packaging and labeling components
- Provide packaging and shipping expertise to support both internal and external logistics and supply chain partners
- Comply with the company change control procedures to ensure that only approved packaging materials and processes are used
- Identify alternate suppliers, as appropriate
- Work closely with internal partners, Materials Management, Quality, and Manufacturing to provide packaging and labeling solutions
- Successfully operate in a fast paced and dynamic cross-functional environment
- Cold chain packaging and shipping experience desired
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical, Industrial, Chemical, Packaging Engineering, and/or a related field with a minimum of 3-5 years of related experience
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative, Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce. Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities, be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs, work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and industries. Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. p >