Senior Legal Records Coordinator in New Brunswick, NJ
- Title: Senior Legal Records Coordinator
- Code: RCI-65323
- RequirementID: 106965
- Location: New Brunswick, NJ 08933
- Posted Date: 03/17/2023
- Duration: 9 Months
- Name:Sagar Shah
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 233
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)/Laptop
Hybrid work schedule unless needed onsite.
- Seeking a Senior Legal Records Coordinator to support Corporate Law Records Management for the Global Legal Organization.
- The foundation of the Senior Legal Records Coordinator role is to ensure Corporate Law records are maintained in the highest regard to company policies, procedures, and guidelines relevant to the functioning of the department and provide guidance of such to applicable staff.
- We are looking for someone who is passionate, energetic, and agile who acts professionally while demonstrating a clear communication style.
- The selected candidate will exercise independent discretion and judgment, solves moderately complex problems, and ensures that requests are completed in an efficient manner.
- A successful person in this position will handle the workflow process with minimal or no management initiation or review.
- Manage Corporate Law document processing requests from Global Legal Organization members to include: o Scanning ,Retrieving , Archiving , Bulk
- File maintenance in iManage ensuring: o Vendor supplied numbering is retained in iManage o Matter details are included in description field in iManage
- Other tasks to include: o Update all relevant Information Services Department listings Research/respond to questions from Litigation Support Team Ensure
- Part of project team to ensure documents are recorded, preserved, and properly filed after scanning current paper files to electronic files.
- A High School diploma or equivalent
- Proficiency in MS Outlook and MS Teams
- Strong verbal, written communication, interpersonal skills, and attention to detail
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, organizational and prioritization skills
- Self-motivated and must possess the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Flexibility to adjust to changing business environments to ensure an organized experience to internal and external teams
- Proven ability to build and support strong, positive relationships with internal and external business partners
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative, Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce. Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities, be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs, work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and industries. Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. p >