Phlebotomist II in Norwich, CT
- Title: Phlebotomist II
- Code: RCI-13664254
- RequirementID: 106971
- Location: Norwich, CT 06360
- Posted Date: 03/17/2023
- Duration: 3 Months
- Salary ($): 17.92 - 18.06 per Hourly
- Name:Sandip Devera
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 423
M-F 5:30AM -2PM
THIS IS A MALE-ONLY POSITION.
Working in a private drug rehab clinic, collecting OBSERVED urine collections for drug toxingStart at 5:30 am for blood draws in North Stonington, drop off and process samples in Norwich, then drive to Groton for urine toxing, observed collections.
- This role requires observation drug tox collections.
- The hours are rotating between 5:30A -2:00PM Alternating Saturdays from 5:30A- 9A. 5:30am Swantown Road, North Stonington, 7AM 118 New London turnpike to drop samples, 8-2P Poquonnock Road, Groton.
- Strong phlebotomy skills necessary.
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative, Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce. Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities, be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs, work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and industries. Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. p >