NG911 Integration Architect in Brooklyn, NY
- Title: NG911 Integration Architect
- Code: RCI-4R-9326A
- RequirementID: 107128
- Location: Brooklyn, NY 11201
- Posted Date: 03/22/2023
- Duration: 12 Months
- Name:Dalpat Prajapati
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 412
SCOPE OF SERVICES:
- Provide consistent and secure integration solutions across the enterprise, as well as recommendations of business requirements; collection, identification, and approval of technical specifications; and the subsequent development of technology solutions.
- Work with Engineers, Applied Engineers, Architects, and Project Managers to ensure delivery of desired functionality, requirements and interoperability of the system of systems.
- Ensure stable enterprise, system of systems architecture by following best engineering practices.
- Lead comprehensive end to end thread testing discussions and identify areas for automation and scripting wherever possible.
- Provide engineering assistance for creating, optimizing, and executing QA/Acceptance Test Plan (ATP) test plans across enterprise.
MANDATORY SKILLS/EXPERIENCE Note:
- Minimum 12 years of experience in a particular technical and/or business application, product, platform, methodology or skill set.
- Subject Matter Expert of Enterprise Integration and design of Mission Critical 911 systems of systems.
- Organization, creativity, flexibility, and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously under tight deadlines.
- Strong written and oral communication skills as well as presentation and facilitation skills.
- Clear understanding of the systems development life cycle.
- Ability to design a strategy around a defined application or process
- At least 12 years of experience in Enterprise Integration, Engineering, Testing, and QA, experience within Public Safety environments.
- Bachelor's degree in IT related field
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative, Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce. Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities, be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs, work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and industries. Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. p >