Marketing Manager in US-Remote
- Title: Marketing Manager
- Code: RCI-12624
- RequirementID: 107162
- Location: US-Remote
- Posted Date: 03/23/2023
- Duration: 8 Months
- Name:Anthony Blomer
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖
Location - Remote
What you will do
- Working under the direction of the Building Solutions, North America (BSNA) HVAC marketing lead and in support of the BSNA HVAC service team, the marketing manager is responsible for supporting the execution of the integrated marketing plans, and the creation and implementation of marketing programs that support the growth plans for the HVAC segment of the Building Solutions North America direct channel business.
- Specifically focuses on creating market demand and customer success to drive share gains and accelerated growth for HVAC Solutions.
How you will do it
- Growth Orientation: Leads the implementation of marketing programs and initiatives that directly support the growth targets of the HVAC domain in BSNA.
- Owns the definition and measurement of success metrics of these initiatives.
- Undertakes immediate corrective action when business results are less than projections.
- Ties the efforts directly to the achievement of business results; profitable sales growth, and customer success.
- Content Creation: Works with key stakeholders to gather critical inputs and translates them to meaningful marketing materials. Builds and implements a schedule of content creation and distribution to internal teams and external customers.
- Digital Marketing Programs: Is an industry expert, thought leader and practitioner of digital marketing technologies and techniques.
- Efficiently works in marketing automation, CRM and CMS systems; understanding the intricacies of how the systems connect and work together for effective ROI tracking.
- Lead Management: Supports the execution of lead generation initiatives. Track success metrics and campaign performance to ensure that support activities are effective.
- Continually monitors sales analytics and spend to maximize ROI of lead management programs.
- Consultative Bearing: Problem solves with a human-centered and data enabled approach while using outside-in competitive and industry best practices to enhance integrated marketing efforts.
- Is respected by peers and colleagues as an expert in the business that engages in a “seek to understand first” and talk later repeatable pattern of solution development.
- Breaks down complex challenges into manageable pieces quickly and easily. Communicates the complex in easy to understand principles.
- Domain / Persona Orientation: Develops a deep understanding of the ways in which decision makers and influencers learn about, purchase and successfully implement HVAC solutions. Thinks about buyers in terms of the vertical markets serves and wishes to serve.
- Gains a clear understanding of desired outcomes and ROIs required for our customers’ success.
- Uses those insights to create differentiated value propositions to accelerate share gains.
- Partner Capability: Works well with sales and business leaders across.
- Has a One Team mentality. Is easy to work with while holding partners to high expectations.
- Customer-Focused Orientation: Participates in sales efforts and has direct customer contact (external customers). Collects, consolidates, and prioritizes VOC (external) and seller / field feedback (internal customers) and incorporates into marketing programs that support our growth strategies.
- Digital Solutions and Services Orientation: Operates in a transformational environment and can act as a partner to drive change and progress in adoption of a services to deliver outcomes for customers.
- Performs other related duties and projects as assigned.
What we look for
- Bachelor’s degree in Business with a Marketing concentration, Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a similar Marketing Manager role.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in selling to / marketing to enterprise / strategic accounts.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Analytical skills and ability to effectively organize data in a way that is simple to understand.
- Knowledge of the HVAC industry is a plus
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative, Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce. Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities, be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs, work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and industries. Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. p >