Customer Logistics Analyst in Princeton, NJ
- Title: Customer Logistics Analyst
- Code: RCI-08938
- RequirementID: 107849
- Location: Princeton, NJ 08540
- Posted Date: 04/14/2023
- Duration: 12 Months
- Name:Hardik Patel
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 255
Customer Logistics Analyst.
The Customer Logistics Analyst will be a professional with strong communication, operational, and analytical skills with focus on internal relationship building to ensure customer satisfaction in delivering on the following:
- Customer Logistics Order Release Management Process
- Provide support to Customer Operations team related to sales order management and order release processes.
- Ensure resolution of product-related customer requests and product availability reporting using Genesys phone system.
- Support Sandoz Global On Time In Full (OTIF) process for sales order management and provide input to root cause/corrective action analysis.
- Support product launch activities and work cross-functionally to ensure successful launch.
- Assist with the weekly customer backorder reporting and customer licensing processes
- Analyze Short Dated Inventory, open orders and opportunities for order releases
- Use SAP/BI reporting, Qlik Sense, and SCOUT to analyze customer data
- Ensure strong collaboration with Supply Planning to understand supply constraints.
- Provide feedback on process improvements and support review of SOPs/Work instructions
- Cross-functional cooperation and coordination with internal cross-functional teams, Sales, Distribution, Customer Operations, Marketing, Pricing/Contracts, Supply Planning, Product Launch and Reverse Logistics
- Ensure compliance to all Customer Operations SOPs/Work instructions and SOX protocols.
- Active participation in daily/weekly Customer Operations meetings
- Strong organizational and proactive communication (written & verbal) skills. Strong work ethic and willingness to learn.
- Interpersonal Skills with desire to be a team member
- SAP experience required.
- Ability to create and maintain customer relationships. Self-starter and results driven – always goes the extra mile.
- Ability to analyze data. Detail oriented to ensure timely/sound decisions to the business with complete information.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize tasks to meet specific deadlines.
- Good working knowledge MS Excel, MS Outlook and Power Point skills preferred.
- Understanding of the generics industry preferred.
- At least 2 years of related experience preferred
- H.S. minimum
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative, Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce. Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities, be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs, work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and industries. Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. p >