Data Entry Associate in Groton, CT
- Title: Data Entry Associate
- Code: RCI-28198-1
- RequirementID: 108591
- Location: Groton, CT 06340
- Posted Date: 05/09/2023
- Duration: 5 Months
- Salary ($): 36.10 - 37.24 per Hourly
- Name:Hardik Patel
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 255
- Support the Pharmaceutical Sciences (PharmSci) Learning & Development Operations Team with managing day-to-day administrative and project work, including learning management system (LMS) support, data entry, document management, and report generation.
- Support the delivery of effective, user-friendly training solutions to customers thorough technical analysis and review of eLearning courses.
- Support the transfer of on-the-job training (OJT) forms to a new template to enhance usability and consistency across all forms.
- Perform quality checks of submitted training forms and LMS data entries to ensure completeness and accuracy; follow up on any changes needed.
- Employ excellent customer service skills to support PharmSci learners, managers, trainers and training personnel.
Provide Learning Management System (LMS) support, including the following:
- Test eLearning courses in the LMS Sandbox environment
- Add or remove training curricula to/from learners
- Quality Check (QC) data entries in the LMS
- Provide course completion credit for training documented outside of the LMS
Provide document management support, including:
- Transfer On-the-Job (OJT) training forms to a new template
- Review completed training forms for completeness per procedure and approve forms in the Global Document Management System (GDMS)
- Generate training reports using validated reporting tools
- This role will primarily work with the PharmSci Learning & Development Operations Team
Other relationships include:
- Head of PharmSci Learning & Development
- PharmSci Learning & Development Strategy Leads
- Procedure Authors
- Assignment Process Owners
Education and Experience:
- BS/BA in education, business, or a scientific discipline
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, opened to candidates with less than 3 years experience that meet all criteria.
- Learning Management System administration experience (Success Factors experience preferred)
- Experience and/or familiarity with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) concepts
- eLearning software (e.g., Articulate) experience preferred
- Reporting tools (e.g., Business Objects) experience preferred
Technical Skills Requirements:
- Excellent attention to detail; ability to detect errors or inconsistencies between items that are very similar; ability to transcribe data with precision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Uses critical thinking skills and sound judgment to assess training issues to proactively solve problems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to learn and utilize multiple systems
- Able to work independently on assignments
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative, Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce. Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities, be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs, work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and industries. Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. p >