Senior Administrative Assistant in El Segundo, CA
- Title: Senior Administrative Assistant
- Code: RCI-13064
- RequirementID: 108641
- Location: El Segundo, CA 90245
- Posted Date: 05/10/2023
- Duration: 6 Months
- Salary ($): 28.01 - 28.26 per Hourly
- Name:Sagar Shah
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 233
IIn addition to Senior Administrative Assistant responsibilities this role will require high attention to detail and the ability to multi-task and prioritize at a fast-paced Manufacturing site. Intermediate level experience in SharePoint. Under managers direction, creates draft reports, documents, presentations and templates using raw data. Understands the goals and objectives of the department and contributes to the attainment of those G&O's. Keeps the bigger picture in mind and influences workflows accordingly.
- Responsible for coordinating large events which includes the planning, organizing and implementation of a number of event activities.
- Liaises with guests and speakers to assess needs and coordinates, as needed, such activities as travel, hotel, expense reports and tools and materials for presentations.
- May assist with facilities space planning or office set-up.
Specific job responsibilities:
- Provide full calendar management for Sr Director of MFG, department or group of managers in various time zones
- Schedule interviews for department as needed
- Assists in the orientation of new administrative assistants and other staff.
- Ongoing, acts as a resource to other administrative assistants and is cross trained to cover for another administrative assistant if he/she is out of the office for an extended period of time.
- Uses advanced level software programs such as Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint to create org charts spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Arrange all travel accommodations including but not limited to hotel, flight, car service, etc.
- Preparation of expense reports
- Manage logistics of external and internal meetings and events including but not limited to: hotel sourcing, room block management, team travel communications, meals, etc.
- Works under limited supervision and may receive general direction on new lines of work or special assignments.
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial drive to succeed
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a positive, friendly and outgoing approach
- Highly organized and proficient in data management
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritize with good judgment in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task, adapt and be flexible in fast-changing environment
- Scope of work can vary and change depending on needs functional area
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative, Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce. Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities, be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs, work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and industries. Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. p >