Data Quality Facilitator in US-Remote
- Title: Data Quality Facilitator
- Code: RCI-0451
- RequirementID: 108748
- Location: US-Remote
- Posted Date: 05/16/2023
- Duration: 6 Months
- Name:Anthony Blomer
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖
Remote 100% - East coast would be preferred so they can work on the same time zones as the other team.
Mon-Fri schedule - 8:30am to 530pm.
This position is responsible for maintaining and/or creating Client Installed Base (system and component) data content in accordance with established guidelines within Client systems. The Facilitator is responsible for supporting the data quality strategy which is to ensure data integrity through data governance. For the Breast & Skeletal Health, Diagnostic, and Surgical divisions of the Company, the Facilitator will communicate and partner with Sales, Sales Support, Service, Accounts Receivable, Marketing and Supply Chain/Logistics to accomplish this.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities –
- Contribute to on-going data maintenance and cleansing of Install Base assets by maintaining data entry rules for data elements into Client systems
- Provide support on a daily basis to various internal and external customers as related to Client-
- supported accounts which includes legal entities, locations, health systems, individual health system components/instances, and installed, uninstalled, terminated, and repaired status relationships.
- Responsible for ongoing data quality initiatives such as Install Base research, data cleansing, etc.
- Actively participate in team objectives
- Contribute to ongoing process improvement.
- HS Diploma/GED is required for this role.
- Oracle eBusiness Suite (eBS)
- Salesforce (SFDC) is desired for this role.
- Strong database experience is desired.
- Data management (data entry rules, data creation/manipulation) is also desired.
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative, Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce. Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities, be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs, work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and industries. Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. p >