Solution Architect in US-Remote
- Title: Solution Architect
- Code: RCI-13750483
- RequirementID: 108814
- Location: US-Remote
- Posted Date: 05/17/2023
- Duration: 12 Months
- Salary ($): 57.52 - 58.06 per Hourly
- Name:Anish Patel
- Email: Anish.Patel@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 208
Solution Architect - Position are 100% remote but may have to travel to client sites 25% of the time
Temp to Hire depending on candidate
The essential responsibility of the Solution Architect is to ensure that projects utilizing the Client suite of software and solutions are designed, developed, and deployed in an efficient and consistent manner minimizing cost and risk. Deployed solutions and implementations must meet the end-user business requirements.
- Work with Project Teams to define the best technical approach to meet customer business requirements using one or more Client offerings.
- Facilitate and define the technology strategy for projects with Product and Architecture teams to ensure alignment with the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Lead technical architecture and business requirements gathering workshops and develop resulting documentation.
- Lead the design and documentation of proposed customer solutions based on defined requirements, including data model schema definition, functional requirements, integrations.
- Work directly with other groups within the Delivery organization to develop and validate proposed solutions and designs.
- Lead solution design review sessions and obtain design approval from customers.
- Provide technical guidance to other members of the project team.
- Prepare project analysis, design, functional and interface specification documentation.
- Perform system, database, application, and network capacity planning for clients.
- Support the development and maintenance of group expertise of the utility business, workflows, and applicable technologies.
- Keep track and enforce Solution and Product Roadmaps.
- Bachelor of Science degree in computer science, engineering, or geography (or related field with computer emphasis)
- 5+ years related work experience in software/systems development preferably in the Utility industry.
- 5+ years of related experience in GIS (Esri).
- Experience working with electric, gas, water, or telecom/fiber domains.
- Experience designing and implementing Enterprise Software Solutions and Server-Side Services.
- Experience designing and implementing System Integrations (OMS, WMS, CIS, SCADA, DMS, AMI, or EAM preferred), Documentation, Testing & Installation of technical solutions.
- Experience with Windows Desktop and Server Operating Systems, Linux, Networking, Web Servers, Diagnostic and Troubleshooting.
- Proven capability in Software and System Development, System Integration, Documentation, Testing, Installation, Commissioning and Service Processes
- Experience in one of the following architectural domains: Enterprise Systems, Data Design and Architecture, Integration Architecture, Solution Design, Business Architecture
- Experience with Enterprise Architecture frameworks (TOGAF, Zachman) is highly desirable
- Experience with Oracle, SQL Server, or PostgreSQL preferred.
- Experience with Spatial and Non-Spatial database design.
- Experience with architecting and designing infrastructure and operational support processes
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with all levels of an organization
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative, Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce. Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities, be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs, work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and industries. Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. p >