Document Publisher in US-Remote
- Title: Document Publisher
- Code: RCI-53766-1
- RequirementID: 108818
- Location: US-Remote
- Posted Date: 05/17/2023
- Duration: 6 Months
- Name:Ankit Shah
- Email: Ankit.Shah@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 210
This position will be remote based 100% remote.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provides support activities and assists with the workflow for specific tasks on document publishing requests between client and our service providers; works closely with both service providers and client teams to communicate priorities for document publishing.
- Assesses requests submitted to ensure both data and regulatory accuracy before being submitted to the vendor for publishing.
- Enters and maintains data in workflow tracking tools. Works with business partners to ensure all data is accurate and up-to-date.
- Provides feedback to management related to potential risks, issues and continuous improvement opportunities to ensure client relationship with our providers remains positive and effective.
- Identify and escalate document-related situations.
- May participate in focused projects related to their scope of work.
- Must be competent working in an environment that utilizes Microsoft Office applications and be comfortable working with electronic docbases, databases, and computer systems (e.g. web based applications).
- BS degree required.
- Previous pharmaceutical background is always helpful.
- Proficient in MS Office 365
- Proficient Data Entry/computer skills
- Ability to learn customized database
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Able to work in a Team Environment
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative, Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce. Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities, be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs, work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and industries. Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. p >