Scrum Master in US-Remote
- Title: Scrum Master
- Code: RCI-07788
- RequirementID: 108881
- Location: US-Remote
- Posted Date: 05/19/2023
- Duration: 6 Months
- Name:Anish Patel
- Email: Anish.Patel@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 208
Responsible for coordinating activities and resources in support of technical projects that impact multiple departments, systems, or work-flows with moderate and complexity.
Key duties/responsibilities of Project coordinator/Scrum Master:
- Maintain a detailed project schedule which includes administrative tasks and all sites involved in the project. Create, maintain, and deliver on JIRA project/sprint plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing understanding and needs.
- Support the Product Owner on refining the product backlog, enabling longer-term work visibility for reporting to delivery and management teams.
- Facilitate meetings with technical and business teams for resolution of platform issues and track completion of next steps/action items.
- Build and track scrum KPIs (sprint velocity, burn down velocity).
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and project information.
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings, daily stand-ups, and other agile ceremonies.
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur.
- Help teams implement changes effectively.
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint.
- Participation in Team Meetings and coordinating meetings.
- Ensure coordination of the interfaces with Run/Operations teams. Prepare and/or edit meeting minutes, presentations and tables.
- Responsible to track project changes and produce updated schedule as agreed with project leader.
- Responsible to take input from the project engineers to develop and maintain the detailed schedule.
- Support the setup and launch of the PMO organization as needed. Ideal candidate has experience with tools such as Jira, Power BI, Power Apps, and working with Data/Analytics projects.
Years of Experience: 6 - 9 Years
- Experience working as a scrum master.
- Experience using Jira (or similar Agile tools).
- Experience with PMP / ITIL processes.
- A real nice to have is someone with experience operationalizing basic PMO processes (outline basic PMO processes and stage gates, project charter templates, budget templates, etc.).
- 3-6 years of experience.
- Good coordination and meeting facilitation skills.
- Ability to coordinate support work with technical teams.
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative, Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce. Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities, be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs, work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and industries. Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. p >