Technical Product Owner in Beaverton, OR
- Title: Technical Product Owner
- Code: RCI-22298712
- RequirementID: 108918
- Location: Beaverton, OR 97005
- Posted Date: 05/22/2023
- Duration: 12 Months
- Name:Ambrin Qadri
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖
Remote Work Yes, remote with limited travel for critical requirements or testing events.
Key stakeholders are in Beaverton, OR and St Louis, MO
Top 3 Skills
- SAP PP and IBP implementation experience
- Requirements gathering
- Backlog and scope management
Work Schedule Standard hours Time Zone PST or Central Time Zone is preferred.
The team has a daily 8:30 PST a.m. standup that the resource should attend
- As the Technical Product Owner for Advanced Planning Systems you will partner with business stakeholders and the client Technology teams to translate the Advanced Planning Systems product vision into actionable building blocks.
- You will work with cross-functional team members to understand current state gaps, identify improvement opportunities, strategize, and prioritize as the team works together to unlock new inventory optimization and capacity management capabilities using SAP ECC and SAP IBP.
- You will use your demonstrated experience in SAP solution implementations to guide the development process by managing client relationships, strategically sequencing value drops, ensuring quality and controlling scope.
What you will work on
- Define Epics, lead and prioritize the product backlog on an ongoing basis; work with collaborators to define Features from Epics
- Understand current and future business goals, define success criteria, validate solutions, and evaluate customer needs
- Ensure teams have the full context and understanding of business environment to create valuable solutions
- Provide oversight of strategy, technical, and transition management aspects
- Assess the business impact of different solutions and the trade-offs between business needs,technology requirements and costs
- Collaborate with teams to determine optimum release strategy and Feature delivery sequence
- Build an effective cross-functional relationship with business and technology partners
- Lead quarterly business and technical planning sessions
- Bachelor’s Degree or a combination of relevant education, experience, and training
- 5+ years Technical Product Owner or software development project management experience
- Experience working with Agile methodologies such as SAFe, Scrum, LEAN, Kanban etc.
- Advanced understanding of the Agile principles and methodologies and how they are applied in workplace culture
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
- Experience with SAP Production Planning and SAP IBP
- Strong understanding of business and operational processes related to Apparel/Footwear/Hard goods/High-tech Planning and Manufacturing
- Able to solve complex problems and take a new perspective on existing solutions while developing innovative solution designs for the future
- Effective collaboration and relationship management
- Excellent oral, written and presentation communication skills with the ability to influence others internally and externally. Experience resolving issues with higher levels of management
- Experience leading cross-functional efforts and in resolving complex issues
- Proven ability to respond to and prioritize changing demands effectively coupled with the ability to anticipate customer needs
- Proven track record of being self-directed, results orientated with demonstrated ability to achieve aggressive goals despite ambiguity and multiple priorities
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative, Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce. Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities, be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs, work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and industries. Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. p >