Financial Systems Analyst in Atlanta, GA
- Title: Financial Systems Analyst
- Code: RCI-07698
- RequirementID: 109078
- Location: Atlanta, GA 30334
- Posted Date: 05/26/2023
- Duration: 3-5 Months
- Name:Anish Patel
- Email: Anish.Patel@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 208
3 YRS EXPERIENCE
Soft Skills: Self Motivated, Driven, Direct, Engaged, Quick Learner, Hard Shell.
- Our Financial Systems Analyst will have the passion to manage multiple Accounts Receivables projects and apply related experience to other inter-connected areas of the company to drive efficiency and promote a self-serve strategy.
- Focusing heavily on special projects and enhancing current business processes within the Finance and Accounting groups, daily tasks will also include system maintenance, complex data analysis, end-user training sessions, troubleshooting user technical issues and more.
- The Analyst will work directly with various IT, Customer Services, Sales and Other departments across the organization to enhance current financial business processes and implement new applications as directed. In addition, the individual will work closely with the Accounts Receivable Manager to perform process improvement initiatives and support new business ventures.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Science, Data Analytics, or equivalent
- Proven experience (3+ years) as a Data Analyst, with progressively increasing responsibilities and demonstrated expertise in data analysis, statistical modeling, and data visualization
- Highly proficient in Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), SAP, Advanced Excel, Power Automate, Power BI, and other MS Office products
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and influencing skills to drive strategy and partnerships across the company
- Excellent verbal & written communication
- Ability to work in a global team environment
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Liaison with Accounts Receivable and IT to identify and design application improvements to streamline, standardize and automate reporting processes.
- Provide data analytics support in a human capital management setting with advanced knowledge and techniques in Microsoft Excel and working knowledge of Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), Power BI, and Data Analysis Expressions (DAX). Query and extract data from multiple databases and management information systems and apply complex formulas to clean data and perform extensive validation. Use advanced formulas and code to automate procedures and to construct, manage, and enhance visualization dashboards, reports, and related products.
- Evaluates processes and design/execute process improvements
- Leveraging analytical skills and ability to identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets from both internal and external data sources and provide actionable insights into the analyses
- Monitor KPIs, analyze trends, and present causes of unexpected variance
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative, Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce. Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities, be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs, work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and industries. Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. p >