Project Coordinator in Titusville, NJ
- Title: Project Coordinator
- Code: RCI-65701
- RequirementID: 109084
- Location: Titusville, NJ 08560
- Posted Date: 05/26/2023
- Duration: 6 Months
- Name:Sagar Shah
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 233
"Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)/Laptop"
Required to be onsite 2-3 days/week.
Contract length of 6 months initially with potential to extend (up to the tenure cap).
Job Title: Project Coordinator
- Cross-functional partnering leading/influencing with Med Affairs, Procurement, Finance, Contract managers in Commercial Contracting COE and Contracting, HCC, legal, and IT.
- Support financial and budget tracking for Therapeutic Area leads.
- Coordinate creation of Research Project support for TAs, including, but not limited to: Pulmonary Hypertension.
- The JSA Research Project operational support includes gathering required information from Study/Project Leads, completing eMarketplace contract requests, interacting with Procurement and Contract managers, interacting with suppliers and HCP consultants, and facilitating review of redlines.
- Review project proposals / SOWs / Change Orders to ensure accuracy in JSA financial and contractual information (including influencing external suppliers).
- Coordinate contract execution with signatures from senior leadership.
- Assist TA with advisory board planning, publication planning and Integrated Evidence Generation planning (IEGP).
- Oversees and manages all aspects of internal and external event planning including systems, timelines, and event logistics.
- Supervises vendors supporting travel, venue selection and other meeting-related needs.
- Works with leads to ensure the event program is on track with regards to attendees’ selection, agenda development, invitations, content development and material review
- Coordinate HCC review for Medical Affairs and JSA Real World Value and Evidence (RWV and E) Research projects, including gathering required information from Study/Project leads, creating Totality transactions for HCP non-customer engagements (e.g. Full Totality HCP transactions), interacting with Fee-For-Service Specialist on HCP Customer (e.g. CPC) engagements, and facilitating responses to requests for additional information.
- Support documentation requirements are met for Healthcare Compliance review of Totality system transactions (gathering CVs and processing of FMV calculator for HCP payments, upload project details and final project proposals in system, reassigning transaction ownership, and monitoring transactions for approval).
- Coordinate system entry of projects to support project/resource tracking, including gathering required information from Study/Project Leads and completing initiation stage gate and financial milestone entries in GenSight PMT.
- Gathers and analyzes data as requested by management.
- Provide guidance to Study/Project Leads on company and departmental policies and processes.
- Acts as a resource for scientific staff to troubleshoot and solve issues in the above areas. Identify and recommend process improvements.
- Summarizes, compiles, and prepares publication of project results for management.
- Proactively stay informed of company policies, procedures, and guidelines relevant to the functioning of the department and provide guidance of such to applicable staff with relevant reminders of upcoming events and projected related deadlines.
- 4 year degree in Science or Finance or related fields
- A minimum of 2 years project management and process development experience preferred, and 1 year overall relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry recommended.
- Strong analytical, project management, and problem-solving abilities are necessary.
- Strong financial skills with an understanding of accruals and budget tracking.
- Strong understanding of company processes and systems, with end-to-end understanding of how all parts interact.
- Works under self-direction.
- Able to partner to create process improvements, business operations tools, and training materials.
- Able to leverage resources to identify issues and solve problems.
- Highly proficient in MS excel and other MS office suites – will be working with internal proprietary systems but MS office will
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative, Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce. Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities, be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs, work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and industries. Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. p >