SAP Analyst in New Brunswick, NJ
- Title: SAP Analyst
- Code: RCI-53881-1
- RequirementID: 109091
- Location: New Brunswick, NJ 08903
- Posted Date: 05/26/2023
- Duration: 12 Months
- Name:Ankit Shah
- Email: Ankit.Shah@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 210
Job Description: SAP Analyst
This is a Hybrid role
Work Schedule is Mon - Fri, Business Hours
Key responsibilities include:
- Support with the testing related to the Supply Chain business process activities on SAP project integration of hCelgene along with the implementation of a new supply & distribution model in Europe
- Author Test Scripts
- Link the business requirements to the Scripts
- Assist UAT Coordinator, as directed.
- Be the point of contact for questions on HPALM execution and test execution
- Support Business with UAT execution.
- Maintain an issue log
- Triage the issues raised and route to the appropriate person
- Execute cutover tasks as required and assist with determining timing of cutover activities
- Be first point of contact for issues during Hypercare. He/She will triage the issue and will either address directly or forward to the appropriate steward for resolution
- Author Training Materials/Work Instructions/Job Aids
- Organize / Participate in the various IT status meetings and working sessions
- Working closely with the UAT Coordinator to ensure alignment with the project milestones
- Good degree of Project Management skills.
- Participate/Lead in cutover activities prior to go-live.
- Be first point of contact for issues raised by business users during the hyper-care period.
- Minimum 5 years of Business Analysis experience in Pharma supply chain
- Minimum 5+ years of IT project coordination experience managing complex projects.
- High Experience with the SAP S4 HANA in MM, PP, SD modules in Pharma Industry. Highest experience in planning & logistics processes required.
- Experience in authoring business process deliverables as needed
- Experience in developing business requirements, UAT development and execution.
- Experience/ involvement with ERP system implementations.
- Establishes strong working relationships with key internal and external business partners.
- Works well in teams and is able to work with a wide variety of people.
- Self-starter, placing a high value on accountability, customer service, teamwork and delivering results.
- Ability to work across multiple time zones (U.S EST – Europe - AsiaPac)
- Ability to translate concepts and strategy into meaningful communications.
- Organized with Strong attention to detail
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative, Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce. Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities, be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs, work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and industries. Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. p >