Project Manager in Fremont, CA
- Title: Project Manager
- Code: RCI-43489-1
- RequirementID: 109093
- Location: Fremont, CA 94555
- Posted Date: 05/26/2023
- Duration: 12 Months
- Salary ($): 71.83 - 74.19 per Hourly
- Name:Anish Patel
- Email: Anish.Patel@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 208
Remote Locations: Baltimore, MD Boston, MA Houston, TX Los Angeles, CA and San Diego, CA
Top 3 must-have HARD skills:
- Knowledge of greenhouse gas protocol
- Client engagement
- Strong data analysis and project management skills
Sustainability Project Manager, Net Zero Supplier Engagement
(Bay area preference: Remote option available)
- We are looking for smart and flexible candidates who are enthusiastic about working on cross functional teams, have strong analytical skills, with critical thinking abilities and exemplary communication skills.
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of GHG accounting including scope 3, supplier engagement on sustainability, GHG target setting and roadmap development in a fast paced, dynamic tech environment.
- Drive engagement strategies with Client selected suppliers on value chain GHG emissions reduction.
- Analyze supplier GHG data, targets, roadmaps and solutions for trends, projections and decision-making.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders (e.g. procurement teams and supplier managers) to deliver timely projects
- Scale the impact of suppliers and internal initiatives to accelerate value chain GHG emissions reduction.
- Partner with cross functional teams to support the development and execution of new and existing GHG reduction initiatives.
- Effectively communicate program progress internally
- Undergraduate degree in environmental science, business or related field
- Expertise in GHG accounting, GHG target setting, Roadmap development, and engaging with suppliers.
- Strong analytical capabilities and ability to manage complex data, advanced Excel and data analytics proficiency.
- Strong project management skills with demonstrated ability to self-manage complex delivery in a fast-paced, matrixed environment.
- A team player and strategic thinker who can ideate and help us scale initiatives that accelerate client’s scope 3 GHG emissions reduction with suppliers.
- A self starter, with a proven ability to diplomatically resolve issues through understanding conflicting inputs, achieving alignment, and proposing go-forward solutions
- Experience working with interdisciplinary teams (e.g. Sustainability, Procurement Teams, Business teams, Engineering) and managing relationships with complex stakeholders
- Demonstrated flexibility and ability and willingness to learn and work on projects
- Familiarity with global and sectoral sustainability initiatives.
- Strong understanding of client’s products and services.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to travel (10%)
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative, Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce. Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities, be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs, work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and industries. Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. p >