- Title: Data Engineer
- Code: RCI-15950394
- Location: Mississauga, ON L5N 5M8
- Posted Date: 05/09/2022
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Anish Patel
- Email: Anish.Patel@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 208
Data Engineer - Can be Remote but need someone local to Ontario only
- Our team is establishing cutting edge AI Capabilities to support Roche drug discovery, research and development initiatives.
- This requires an enablement of world class Cloud infrastructure and Data Engineering technologies and practices.
- The candidate will join our existing Data Engineering team to build and deploy the Data solutions on gCORE platform.
- This platform is built on AWS Cloud with Redshift, S3, Glue, Talend, Alation along with other AI capabilities
- Bachelor/Master degree in related fields (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematical Engineering, Information Systems) or related fields (or equivalent work-related experience)
- 3 years+ Experience with Data Engineering in Cloud Data Solutions (AWS preferred)
- 5 years+ Experience building Data Platforms, Datalakes and Business Intelligence solutions
- Expertise in designing efficient Data Models, developing and deploying Data structures based on those Data Models
- Expertise in designing and implementing Data security to ensure the compliance of all the data assets and analytical applications
- 3 years+ Experience in SQL, Relational, MPP and NoSQL databases
- 5 years+ Extensive experience with data processing and ETL/ELT techniques
- 2 years+ Experience developing and supporting scalable data pipelines using technologies such as Kafka, Airflow to support IoT data streaming efficiently
- 1 year+ Experience in Data Visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI etc.
- 3 years+ Python programming experience.
- Experience with high performance distributed data computing.
- Experience with good software development practices, including collaborative development using version control and build/test automation.
- Excellent communication, advanced English reading, writing, listening and speaking skills.