- Title: IT Infrastructure Engineer
- Code: RCI-47458-1
- Location: Devens, MA 01434
- Posted Date: 05/09/2022
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Darshan Mali
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 421
- The Cyber Resilience Engineer in Devens has responsibility to execute Lifecycle management, Digital Modernization, Disaster Recovery related exercises, and Cybersecurity related project in Cell Therapy manufacturing.
- The incumbent will work to protect operations in manufacturing with increased need for resources to support business continuity and cyber security.
- Work in Shared Services team, and coordinate cyber resilience project with digital plant teams, enterprise architect team, IT operations team, and IT security team.
- Get alignment and endorsement from IT leadership on cyber resilience related initiatives and risk remediation plans.
- Lead Digital Modernization and Lifecycle Management project in Cell Therapy Operations.
- Provide status reports on manufacturing resilience related deliverables.
- Participate in risk assessment activities to evaluate new and existing threats or vulnerabilities.
- Lead project of cyber hardening, and roll out new cyber security management solution.
- Understand and promote site compliance with latest enterprise Cybersecurity guidelines.
- Maintain manufacturing IT architecture, infrastructure, and documentation.
- Review change management and process.
- Ensure data quality of IT assets inventory.
- Manage recovery verification activities including High availability and Onsite Application Recovery exercises.
- Participate in tabletop exercises with other Digital Plant teams to discuss strategy definitions, status updates, ideas of improvements and other IT business continuity related topics.
- Bachelor degree in technical field or IT certificates, with 10 years of experiences of managing IT infrastructure or IT security.
- Experience of managing Windows Operating Systems, Windows Domains, Active Directory, and group policy.
- Hands on experience of patching of Operating Systems and applications, and firmware upgrade.
- Working knowledge of IT infrastructure and cyber security tools.
- Knowledge of network connectivity, network services, and network security.
- Understand backup and recovery.
- Expect of Cybersecurity concepts, and experience of cybersecurity responses.
- Ability to respond to Cybersecurity related incidents and remediation at a moment notice.
- Ability to work in a diverse group.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with tight timeline.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Demonstrated success of effectively leading complex project in a matrix team environment.
- Excellent documentation and technical writing skills.
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong self-management skill and ability to work independently.
- Strong interpersonal skills in teamwork and collaboration.
- Understand regulatory and compliance in GMP requirements.
- Understand computer system validation.
- Strong attention to safety a must.
- Experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing is a plus.
Must have skills:
- Microsoft Operation Systems/Office
- Terminal Server
- Active Directory
- Group Policy
- Patch management/Antivirus
- Server and PC hardware network services.