- Title: Application Engineer
- Code: RCI-15839767
- Location: US-Remote
- Posted Date: 05/09/2022
- Duration: 12 Months
- Name:Prachi Saxena
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖
Remote: We’re totally OK with 100% Remote Positions provided the position is willing to attend our regular meetings
The application engineer on the DEE team will be responsible for design, development, and testing of internal employee-facing web applications.
As part of the engagement, Insight will take up multiple lines of work primarily but not limited to the areas mentioned below:
- The engineer will work with internal Client teams to collect requirements and develop web applications using React.js.
- They will be using AWS tools to build service layers to allow for integration across Client applications, systems and, third-party integration.
- The engineer will be assigned to the team that is currently developing the following web applications- Client Time Track, Client High Five and Client Zero 3.0, and Client Corporate Wide Search.
- Writing tests
- State management
- Responsive design/cross-browser compatibility experience
- Test writing
- API Design and development
- Experience integrating 3rd party APIs
- Experience working in AWS
- Experience with Docker/ECS
- Experience in Lambda a plus
- Experience in Cloudwatch a plus
- Comfortable executing a feature from front end implementation through back end support and deployment.
- Comfortable working in rapidly changing requirements juggling dependencies to meet customer demands