- Title: Data Analyst
- Code: RCI-47528-1
- Location: Princeton, NJ 08543
- Posted Date: 05/09/2022
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Darshan Mali
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 421
- Seeking an individual who will manage Software & SaaS purchase and renewal requests, initiate requisitions for IT Purchase Orders and Service Orders, and manage the requests throughout the Order lifecycle.
- Facilitate referrals and communications to Legal, Global Procurement, Software Asset Management and requesters.
- Perform Software & SaaS purchasing requests and contracting activities including contract processing and compliance, purchasing list management, requisition, purchase order, and invoice processing.
- Route Software & SaaS requests and contracts for appropriate processing and approvals, ensuring compliance to policies and procedures.
- Coordinate and facilitate communications between stakeholders, Legal, Global Procurement, Finance and Service Providers.
- Provide subject matter expertise and guidance on the processes for Software & SaaS, contracting and orders.
- Perform administrative tasks necessary to support the Software/SaaS request, purchase request and contracting processes.
- Create, update and maintain Demands for Software and SaaS assets in ServiceNow for projections and budget
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business related discipline (Finance, Accounting), Computer Sciences or Health Sciences or equivalent experience preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in Finance, Accounting or operations in a pharmaceutical organization
- Direct experience and subject matter expertise in the requisition, purchase order, and invoice processes, particularly in IT.
- Direct experience and subject matter expertise in contract management and/or contract compliance, particularly in IT.
- Direct experience and subject matter expertise in IT, software and software procurement.
- Direct experience working in ServiceNow is a plus.
- A working knowledge of all information systems and technology relevant to role, including but not limited to ServiceNow, Ariba, SAP, Office 365 (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, OneNote), and SharePoint
Key requirements for a strong candidate:
- Attention to detail
- Sense of urgency
- Ability to deal with complexity
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload
- The ability to independently perform straightforward analyses and formulate problem-solving approaches for business situations
- Strong customer service; able to build relationships, work within a broad network and work effectively in a matrix organization
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence others at various levels across the organization
- The primary skills needed in the role are experience with processing purchase orders,
- Ability to handle heavy volume on a tight schedule,
- knowledge of SAP and Ariba is very much needed as well as skills regarding invoice resolution. However, we do not need people who have heavy data mining or data analytics.
- If someone has that background in addition to the primary skills, then great.
- But, if data mining and reporting is their primary skillset and they do not have purchase order processing experience we will have to pass.
- 3+ years of SAP
- 3+ years of Purchase Orders
- 2+ years of Ariba and ServiceNow is a plus
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Intermediate with Excel
- Highly Proactive
- Finance and Accounting experience is desirable
- Understanding of Procurement operations is a plus
- Biopharma experience is a plus