- Title: Talent Acquisition Program Manager
- Code: RCI-15834914
- Location: US-Remote
- Posted Date: 05/20/2022
- Duration: 12 Months
- Name:Prachi Saxena
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖
TALENT ATTRACTION, ENGAGEMENT AND EXPERIENCE WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR This role will be a key member of the Talent Attraction, Engagement and Experience team within the Talent Acquisition function. We are looking for someone who will assist in building and driving key global programs and projects that deliver premium talent for priority hiring areas. This position will also help deliver inclusive candidate experiences, and assist with recruitment process strategies across Global TA. We need someone who knows the Talent Acquisition space with program management experience.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
• Assist in planning and implementing key projects and initiatives to add value and improve processes in TA, adding value for our team members and hiring partners. Programs include but are not limited to: Employee Referral Program, TA Onboarding, Training & Best Practices, TA Tools and Processes.
• Collect and analyze data to track project progress and ensure goals are being met.
• Utilize survey data and feedback to recommend recruiting process and resource solutions to deliver premium experiences for candidates, hiring managers and TA team members.
• Maintain tools and enhance workflows for TA team members and hiring teams to utilize.
• Draft, edit and launch communications plans for our programs, partnering closely with our Communications partners.
• Manage ticketing system to answer frequently asked questions, and suggest process improvements to streamline information sharing.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
• Partner with members in TA to understand needs, process workflows, and identify opportunities to add value.
• Work closely with team members in Talent Attraction, Engagement and Experience and TA partners (i.e. Recruiting Services, TA Operations, TA Tech, HR Reporting, HR Communications, etc.) and to deliver comprehensive solutions that drive talent against critical hiring metrics.
WHAT YOU BRING
• Minimum 3 years demonstrable experience and expertise in recruiting, sourcing, project management, or program management.
• Excellent verbal and written skills, with a keen awareness for detail.
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Human Resources or other related fields.
• Results-oriented attitude with a forward-thinking and creative mindset.
• Strong project management abilities; capable of prioritizing and balancing multiple projects simultaneously, under tight time timelines and within budget parameters.
• Self-starter who demonstrates comfort with ambiguity and can excel in a fast-paced, highly matrixed environment.
• Experience implementing recruitment processes and maintaining tools and systems preferred.