- Title: Construction Manager
- Code: RCI-75541-1
- Location: District Heights, MD 20747
- Posted Date: 05/23/2022
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Steve Macwan
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 224
- Individual shall have demonstrated skill in construction project management with experience in managing a distribution construction site and have knowledge about Distribution installation projects.
Some duties include:
- Overseeing up to 20 contractors
- Managing contractors, providing daily reports, running quality and safety reports
- Provide constructability feedback during design and walk downs, Review Bill of Materials and assist with managing material availability,
- Develop work scope for construction bid documents and assist Project Manager in bid evaluations,
- Responsible for the coordination and oversight of all construction activities involved in a project; Coordinate contracted work activities for centrally managed Utilities projects during installation, monitor contractor(s) on safety, cost, quality and schedule performance,
- Run safety briefings with contracted construction crews, Initiate Scope Change requests,
- Elevate document deficiencies and Provide Planning support to the project team as required.
Substation Relay Experience (solar farm or renewable energy background could be useful)
Lock-Out Tag-out (LOTO) experience
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent; NERC certified
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent work experience and a minimum of 15 years of distribution construction experience in the electric power industry.
- Experience with Word and Excel, Knowledge of OSHA regulations and Utilities safety policies,
- Understanding of Lock Out Tag Out (LOTO) procedure and become a qualified Clearance Holder,
- Monitor site construction activities for adherence
- Utilities's Environmental Policy and Adherence to Utilities procedure PC-PE-9005 (Construction Manager Responsilibities).
- Supplier will provide cellular phone, air card (Internet), Base PPE (Class E Hardhat, Safety Glasses, FR Clothing, FR Safety Vest, Steel Toe Work Boots).
- Looking for Substation experience for two positions.
- The other two position looking for under ground distribution experience